(2.3) HUMMINGBIRD BUILD +1400% attack speed (nerfed before release) Hummingbird sill 1000% +

ah i see thx for the quick reply but the reason i am using culling strike atm is because my chest is 2 red and 4 green and i dont want to invest more into it because its a pure evasion chest so its a chest i dont plan on keeping. My only other option would prob be added cold damage but i doubt that would help me that much. But about the blood magic you didnt manage to answer that question or do you not know yourself if its worth to refund passives from it and maybe get some mana leech so i could use auras too. or would it maybe make the build more clunky with going oom from whirling blades.
I did the physical build of this with some alterations to keep away from Blood Magic and I'm really enjoying it (lvl 71) I found that I really enjoy Wild Strike as the main ability and it clears the screen fairly nicely. Also a good thing to run with this is ancestral protector for it's crazy attack speed I usually start a room by dropping him in it whirling blading in and killing everything.
"
Sorry for late responses,I have to working almost all time last days,no time for test my builds,im just 59lv lol

"
falagar112 wrote:
hi,

what would be the gems/links with the corsair elemental build?
like what curse and auras and what linked to your attack?

after NERFT,additional accuracy gem is not so good,WED,added ELE damage gems are better

what skill do You use ?

"
thxmomo wrote:
i felt some dps issue. so i chose crit build, and now running map easily.

ps, if u go crit build, i would recommand scaeva main hand.

it is very slow sword :D but for sure can be good cause it is so cheap,later better to get rare one with solid base speed 1.8 ++

"
bjerged wrote:
Hey i am currently trying out your physical version of this build. I am atm lvl 82 and i am really liking the build. I am using lacerate with blood magic in the passive tree.
My question is what do you think about my current gem set up and i cant figure if i should try to respec out of blood magic.

My gems are:
blood rage - CWDT - immortal call - ice golem

Whirling blades - fortify

Vaal cyclone - Ancenstral warchief - Added fire - Melee dmg support

Lacerate - Faster attack - additional acc - melee dmg support - culling strike.

Atm is there really not any 6th support gem i feel like that will improve my build so i plan on getting a 5link and sell my 6linked chest.
my profile isn't private so u can check my character if you want to.

additional accuracy gem now is very good for whirling blades but for attack skill like LACERATE better use INCREASED AOE,culling strike i would replace with even MEELE DMG ON FULL LIFE GEM cause we should be almost all time on full hp,You should test any otther supports

my noob 59lv char with noob items have much better clear speed with CLEAVE right now than LACERATE or FROST BLADES :)

Hi,

Atm I use frost blades + WED + faster attacks + multistrike + additional accuracy + life on hit (in a tabula - still leveling)

you say i should switch accuracy out.. for?
also what auras/curses would you recommend?
atm I use wrath + poachers mark blasphemy.

"
bjerged wrote:
ah i see thx for the quick reply but the reason i am using culling strike atm is because my chest is 2 red and 4 green and i dont want to invest more into it because its a pure evasion chest so its a chest i dont plan on keeping. My only other option would prob be added cold damage but i doubt that would help me that much. But about the blood magic you didnt manage to answer that question or do you not know yourself if its worth to refund passives from it and maybe get some mana leech so i could use auras too. or would it maybe make the build more clunky with going oom from whirling blades.

Im running his ele corsair version that doesn't have BM - I run poachers mark on blasphemy for mana on hit, it keeps me full mana fighting, for whirling blades.. well it does OOM me.. eventually - so I carry 1 mana flask for it. I'm still 65 though, should get better with more flat mana. Also I don't use clarity at all, that should do it as well.

edit: running poachers mark, life on hit gem is almost overkill, im sure you can get away not using that and just using a blood magic gem to fix all issues, give it a try :)
Last edited by falagar112 on Jun 8, 2016, 9:57:06 AM
Can I play ele damage build with wild strike spell, or it is a bad idea?
"
macaloney wrote:
I did the physical build of this with some alterations to keep away from Blood Magic and I'm really enjoying it (lvl 71) I found that I really enjoy Wild Strike as the main ability and it clears the screen fairly nicely. Also a good thing to run with this is ancestral protector for it's crazy attack speed I usually start a room by dropping him in it whirling blading in and killing everything.

ANCESTRAL PROTECTOR is our best friend,really like it especially vs bosses,on the beginning it solo-ed Daresso and Malachai :D

right now i have around 26k tooltip dps with frost blades 4L+pierce from Lioneyes,Ancestral Protector in 4L almost same DPS

so total 50k dps :D 4sec and Voll is dead

"
falagar112 wrote:
"
bjerged wrote:

Im running his ele corsair version that doesn't have BM - I run poachers mark on blasphemy for mana on hit, it keeps me full mana fighting, for whirling blades.. well it does OOM me.. eventually - so I carry 1 mana flask for it. I'm still 65 though, should get better with more flat mana. Also I don't use clarity at all, that should do it as well.

edit: running poachers mark, life on hit gem is almost overkill, im sure you can get away not using that and just using a blood magic gem to fix all issues, give it a try :)

im stick to BM,cause more HP,not wasted slot for other gems,not every one need more than one strong aura,for blood magic we just have to use ESSENCE WORM ring

"
Acid_side wrote:
Can I play ele damage build with wild strike spell, or it is a bad idea?

i dont like WILD STRIKE,but one guy here said it is fine :D frost blades are much better for me cause auto-aim,very long rage (attack range+proj range combined)

and most important thing,Frost Blades is not so evil FPS killer
i would try to play with LIGHTHING STRIKE but can't really,got 1-3 fps with my 15 attacks/sec(dont have potato computer,but also not very good),what would be with over 25 ? ;/
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 8, 2016, 5:59:38 PM
"

i dont like WILD STRIKE,but one guy here said it is fine :D frost blades are much better for me cause auto-aim,very long rage (attack range+proj range combined)

i would try to play with LIGHTHING STRIKE but can't really,got 1-3 fps with my 15 attacks/sec(dont have potato computer,but also not very good),what would be with over 25 ? ;/

So you say that Frost Blades or Lightning Strike will have more damage than wild strike or it just depends on which spell you like becouse damage is nearly the same?
"
Acid_side wrote:
"

So you say that Frost Blades or Lightning Strike will have more damage than wild strike or it just depends on which spell you like becouse damage is nearly the same?

I use wild strike and I love it but you could run into issues if your PC doesn't like stuff like Cast on Crit. I call wildstrike on this build no crit cast on crit cuz I fill the screen with stuff and hit everything. I found lightning strike did more sheet DPS than frost blades but like saddestsong said the auto lock on of frost blades made it way better. I recommend doing like I did and just grab a bunch of skills that scale with it and just do trial and error to find what you might like.
"
"
macaloney wrote:

ANCESTRAL PROTECTOR is our best friend,really like it especially vs bosses,on the beginning it solo-ed Daresso and Malachai :D

right now i have around 26k tooltip dps with frost blades 4L+pierce from Lioneyes,Ancestral Protector in 4L almost same DPS

Would you use lioneyes for the elemental build as well, and if not - any suggestion to what chest to use?

I swapped over to:

frost blades+WED+added light+life on hit+multistrike+faster attacks, you were right about the accuracy, its just overkill now that they nerfed the ascendancy, maybe better to pick up some additional sources of damage.

Edit: would you use lioneyes in the mjolner build as well? ideally once i got 2 i respec to that, don't want to spend to much currency on items i'll replace eventually ;)
Last edited by falagar112 on Jun 9, 2016, 9:26:00 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
"
macaloney wrote:

Would you use lioneyes for the elemental build as well, and if not - any suggestion to what chest to use?

I swapped over to:

frost blades+WED+added light+life on hit+multistrike+faster attacks, you were right about the accuracy, its just overkill now that they nerfed the ascendancy, maybe better to pick up some additional sources of damage.

Edit: would you use lioneyes in the mjolner build as well? ideally once i got 2 i respec to that, don't want to spend to much currency on items i'll replace eventually ;)

for ELE:
Lioneyes is cool for for projectile skills cause 15lv pierce in it,got also hp and decent armour :) sure You should aim for it if dont have problems with resists and if You are armour based character

for Mjoner: no,mjoner builds are chaining based,better to get chest with highest possible armour,resists,hp ... You can also think about items like

for safety
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 10, 2016, 1:25:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info