(2.3) HUMMINGBIRD BUILD +1400% attack speed (nerfed before release) Hummingbird sill 1000% +

"
ESi_Spritez wrote:
I'm curious, what about using Poachers Mark + Blasphemy and linking a Life Gain on Hit Gem to Molten Strike by replacing LMP? Reason being, Shavronne in particular would insta-rip this build if you accidentally attack her with thorns up since your life leech wouldn't keep up with the damage being done to yourself as a result of your own attacks/second. It would also provide a significant survivability boost due to the fact that LGoH is instant as opposed to life leech which is over time thus allowing you to facetank a lot more effectively.

Poachers mark also has the benefit of resolving mana issues since it also lets you gain mana on hit (You can spec out of BM), refills flasks (Onslaught flasks, Basalt flasks, etc.) and also generates frenzy charges (the way i built my tree, i can reach 5 frenzy charges) for the 20% attack speed and damage multiplier.

Ancestral protector is also an additional 20% more multiplier on top of the already insane attack speed and would probably be used exclusively for boss fights.

Overall, really enjoy the guide and looks like i found what i'll be playing as my league starter! :)

for Mjoner variant (mana based) i will get 25hp 12 mana on hit from proachers mark,got also 8 jewels slots from which one i can get 16 life on hit easy so would have almost "free" gem LOH,builds on forum are just examples to show potential of attack speed,on the beggining for sure i will use LOH GEM,it is best friend of all HP based builds around attack speed,will also get few MANA regen+ reduced mana cost of skills nodes,can also use 3x ARC per mjoner till dps will be dangerous for me,in many situations You can get benefits from LOH when You attack small group near You but ARC will attack many more mobs on the screen,with no life leech it could hurt a lot

with no good set of crafted jewels/new OP spectrum jewels tree will looks different,especially now after UNDENIABLE is nerfed,now frenzy charges and other sources of attack speed are more important

"
Shammikaze wrote:
Two more questions for you, TheSaddestSong...

1. Which of the three example builds do you like the most?

2. Is there a way to make a "Southpaw" build to exploit the dual wield attack speed bonus but keep one of the weapons inactive? Or is that not effective here?

Im focused on not casual friendly mana based armour/evasion/dodge build which require a lot of crafting,especially jewels and items like:

chest with over 2200 armour,hp + res
700++ evasion helmet with hp,accuracy,
belt with 400+ armour,hp,triple res,
Darkray Vectors vaaled for frenzy charge
Hinekora's Sight vaaled with frenzy charge/+attack speed/curse
+more jewel slots and frenzy charges

(after UNDENIABLE NERF jewels are the best source of attack speed,4 mod jewel can have +19% attack speed and 14% accuracy)

I will start with something simillar to first bloodmagic variant with 2x corsairs/1.9+ attack speed foils,i will totally rework it later when i will get solid rares/vaaled uniques

2.Im not used to read forum for other ppl builds,all fun of poe is personal preferences+theorycrafting.I also play only HC so i dont like cookie cutter builds with Abyssus

if i will try crit build around accuracy it will be build around swords
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 3, 2016, 6:13:28 AM
has anyone thought of using Ondar's clasp

or will the 400 accuracy be best in slot?

isn't 400 accuracy (assassin suffix) just 4% attack speed or is this somehow better because of how the modifiers work?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
has anyone thought of using Ondar's clasp

or will the 400 accuracy be best in slot?

isn't 400 accuracy (assassin suffix) just 4% attack speed or is this somehow better because of how the modifiers work?

it is nice item for very low lv but it not offer enything else than attack speed

rare gloves can have : HP,+%attack speed,+accuracy,resists,DEX and solid eva/armour

+16% attack speed,+400 accuracy gloves with around 400%+ increased accuracy from all sources

= 16 + 10 = 26% increased attack speed no matter low life/full life

nobody will treat Ondar's like serious endgame gloves,especially on HC
Cool thankyou for the explanation.

Anyone have a draft skill tree :)

This build looks fun
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Heavily reccomend Wall of Brambles for levelling until maps. It makes everything tickle.
"
Techgamer wrote:
Heavily reccomend Wall of Brambles for levelling until maps. It makes everything tickle.

yea,2500 armour 30 lv chest is sick leveling item

with dedication to DEVs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY
hi,

what would be the gems/links with the corsair elemental build?
like what curse and auras and what linked to your attack?
i felt some dps issue. so i chose crit build, and now running map easily.

ps, if u go crit build, i would recommand scaeva main hand.
Last edited by thxmomo on Jun 7, 2016, 12:03:13 AM
Hey i am currently trying out your physical version of this build. I am atm lvl 82 and i am really liking the build. I am using lacerate with blood magic in the passive tree.
My question is what do you think about my current gem set up and i cant figure if i should try to respec out of blood magic.

My gems are:
blood rage - CWDT - immortal call - ice golem

Whirling blades - fortify

Vaal cyclone - Ancenstral warchief - Added fire - Melee dmg support

Lacerate - Faster attack - additional acc - melee dmg support - culling strike.

Atm is there really not any 6th support gem i feel like that will improve my build so i plan on getting a 5link and sell my 6linked chest.
my profile isn't private so u can check my character if you want to.
Sorry for late responses,I have to working almost all time last days,no time for test my builds,im just 59lv lol

"
falagar112 wrote:
hi,

what would be the gems/links with the corsair elemental build?
like what curse and auras and what linked to your attack?

after NERFT,additional accuracy gem is not so good,WED,added ELE damage gems are better

what skill do You use ?

"
thxmomo wrote:
i felt some dps issue. so i chose crit build, and now running map easily.

ps, if u go crit build, i would recommand scaeva main hand.

it is very slow sword :D but for sure can be good cause it is so cheap,later better to get rare one with solid base speed 1.8 ++

"
bjerged wrote:
Hey i am currently trying out your physical version of this build. I am atm lvl 82 and i am really liking the build. I am using lacerate with blood magic in the passive tree.
My question is what do you think about my current gem set up and i cant figure if i should try to respec out of blood magic.

My gems are:
blood rage - CWDT - immortal call - ice golem

Whirling blades - fortify

Vaal cyclone - Ancenstral warchief - Added fire - Melee dmg support

Lacerate - Faster attack - additional acc - melee dmg support - culling strike.

Atm is there really not any 6th support gem i feel like that will improve my build so i plan on getting a 5link and sell my 6linked chest.
my profile isn't private so u can check my character if you want to.

additional accuracy gem now is very good for whirling blades but for attack skill like LACERATE better use INCREASED AOE,culling strike i would replace with even MEELE DMG ON FULL LIFE GEM cause we should be almost all time on full hp,You should test any otther supports

my noob 59lv char with noob items have much better clear speed with CLEAVE right now than LACERATE or FROST BLADES :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info