So many low driver scams

"
Miská wrote:
The salt in here is real. It's like you all just talk to eachother and agree how bad drops are. You can play and get rich just fine with playing the game and selling your drops. I stopped playing the market a few leagues ago, and while trading is ofcourse gonna make you alot more currency i still make easy money by just selling what i find, alching jewelry, just playing the game.

Get some experience i guess on how to play and do well with currency, because it's not nearly as bad as you guys make it seem like.

+1
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
That's what you get with a half-assed game who spends their dev time on the lab.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
Someone did it, and someone else notices and complains on the forum, true PoE whiteknights tell them to stfu and dirty scum way is how PoE is meant to be played, and people copy and proceed to do the same thing.

Welcome to PoE.

To be fair.. it isnt much different from real life if you think about it.. People do whatever they can to get ahead. Even if it means stepping on someone else. ESPECIALLY when it comes to Money. So its really no surprise that this mentality carries over even into video games.

You are either a part of it or you are trying to avoid being a victim of it.. One way or the other you still have to be faced with this reality. Its the ones who are naive or don't know any better that keep the cycle going really.. If everyone was more aware of whats going on and were able to defend themselves against it then it wouldn't be happening like it is.

I dont know what kind of scumbags you know but in business world a quick way to go out of business is stepping on someone else. Small world and word travel fast. My family owns a pool and landscaping company and is successful because we do what we say at price we say on time.

Anyway ez way to avoid this. AH. low driving impossible because it get bought and only loser is scammer

*ahem*

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

have you even looked at big business? rofl. Its what giant corporations do for a living in E.V.E.R.Y. country around the world. except maybe Sweden and Canada.
"
Asmosis wrote:

*ahem*

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

have you even looked at big business? rofl. Its what giant corporations do for a living in E.V.E.R.Y. country around the world. except maybe Sweden and Canada.

Yep just like all those big corporations PoE economy is all about RMT as well clearly. Good analogy, really shows off what PoE is all about.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 29, 2016, 6:14:25 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:54:46 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
CaoMengde wrote:
sometime i cared more about the trading game, the killing game got boring so i started selling and flipping stuff,

now i actually have like 15exalts and like tons of alt arts and stupid stuff i bought cause i had like 60+ exalts

.. the absolute max i EVER had for like 3 years is like 4exalts (+ maybe 2-3 exalts of other orbs) until i did this lame sit and watch poe.trade crap

(i try to 6link alot, and chaos stuff and craft all the time wasting orbs)

its really dumb though, i spent like HOURS just looking at poe.trade
its REALLY STUPID!!!

the drop rates from killing stuff should be better
... ITS LAME!!!!

i spent like days just looking at poe.trade,
got a little addicted to finding super cheap prices to flip loools

Read my sig. That's how poe is meant to be played. Welcome to PoE.

You have to realize this game is not diablo, and the most rewarding part of PoE is trading.
Unlike diablo, the hack and slash part of PoE has never meant to be the main source of item acquisition if you are serious about getting endgame items, unless of course you are just a casual player that just want to wear w/e garbage you can find.

Diablo and TL are ARPG specialized in H&S.
PoE is ARPG that specialize in trading simulator.

Sorry but that's just how PoE works.

The people who has access to the most items ingame are for sure traders...
so again

Welcome to PoE.

LETS HAVE A GOOD CRY ABOUT TRADING
so many posts and not a single one explaining a way for new players to find a buyout price for an item.

if they put the price to high, other players accuse them of trying to rip off other newbies.

if they put it too low and get bombarded with buy requests which results in them pricing the item higher as it was obviously too low beforehand they get accused of manipulating the market (as in this thread).

of course there are some players trying to manipulate the market. it's a natural thing, try to deal with it. the more common it is, the less likely new players fall for this trap when trying to find a b/o price.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's pretty simple. You list x following low price match and get banged 10 min after you list you listed to low. Ignore retry. You see wide disparity like some at 1C and rest at 20C ignore low list at 15c.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 29, 2016, 3:22:19 PM
There's a guy selling Tabula rasa on standard for 20c. He's priced it at 20c for weeks and weeks. Never responds to any messages. I think we all know what he's doing. :)
"
Fallen_Dem0n wrote:
There's a guy selling Tabula rasa on standard for 20c. He's priced it at 20c for weeks and weeks. Never responds to any messages. I think we all know what he's doing. :)

then quick quick you go and report him so that either xyz can destroy his account by banning him from his trading site or ggg bans his account for scamming (they did that in the past).

if he just put you on ignore and can't see your messages? bad luck for him, justice has been served and that's what counts, is it?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info