I heard you guys don't like labs, let's double it

"
Temjiu wrote:
They actually stated that based on their research, a larger # of people like the Labs.

I don't think that's accurate. GGG can see that people play the lab, but it's not like they're asking everybody who runs the lab whether or not they enjoyed the experience as soon as they finish a run. The lab is viewed by almost everybody as a mandatory part of the game, and it's the only way to unlock the cool skills and massive buffs from Ascendancy classes. Almost everybody who plays POE is going to do the required lab runs for their Ascendancy points even if they really hate the lab.

From what I've actually seen people say in comments here and on Reddit, it seems like more people dislike the lab than like the lab. All of these people run the lab anyway, though. The only realistic option aside from doing lab runs that you hate is quitting the game. Ascendancy points really are that important.

If GGG's conclusion is that players don't hate the lab enough that tons of us are quitting the game, that's reasonable. If their conclusion is that people like the lab, that's not reasonable. They simply can't tell that based on their data.

Like I said earlier, I'm okay with the lab. I'd easily rate it higher than long, boring, repetitive zones like Kaom's areas. I also don't think people hate it enough that many will quit playing the game, especially now that trials are a once per league thing and some balance issues are being fixed.

Overall, the lab was a fair addition to POE even if most players don't actually like it. Not everything in POE can be amazing.
It would be nice if they added a ''remove enchantment'' craft to one of the benches for a cost of maybe 1 divine or something.

Or do they have something like that already?
"
It would be nice if they added a ''remove enchantment'' craft to one of the benches for a cost of maybe 1 divine or something.

Or do they have something like that already?

They don't, but you can just enchant an item again to give it a new enchantment.
Roughly 50% of the player base dislikes (mild to extreme) the labyrinth for varying reasons. HOWEVER, as long as the majority of that 50% is still willing to not quit, and/or continues to donate to GGG via support packages and MTX, then things are all good in Wraeclast (from GGG's perspective).

"

Roughly 50% of the player base dislikes (mild to extreme) the labyrinth for varying reasons

Based on what? Strawpolls?
A faulty system at best, downright wrong at worst.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Roughly 50% of the player base dislikes (mild to extreme) the labyrinth for varying reasons. HOWEVER, as long as the majority of that 50% is still willing to not quit, and/or continues to donate to GGG via support packages and MTX, then things are all good in Wraeclast (from GGG's perspective).

Pulling numbers out of thin air : PoE edition
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Hey. I said roughly.

Besides, it matters not. As long as the majority of my rough estimate is still filling the cash stop with $$$, nothing else really matters. :)
"
Hey. I said roughly.

Rough estimate of a made up number is still not relevant.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Who cares.

Packs are selling good and the mtx and stash tabs are flying off the shelves. Nothing else matters.
GGG learned form their PvP mistake. Gate stuff behind the shitty content and make it look like people want/like to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info