I was testing Prophecy ..

What a piece of trash. Offer 1c :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Mods are asleep, post more uniques from prophecy.
"
verb: loose; 3rd person present: looses; past tense: loosed; past participle: loosed; gerund or present participle: loosing

set free; release.
"the hounds have been loosed"

Has nothing to do with an arrow being lost. I have no idea about their etymology, but it would be funny if lose was derived from loosed arrows that couldn't be found instead of the other way around.
Last edited by foolishwtz on May 27, 2016, 11:17:02 AM
Low level, looks pretty bad. I'll save you the trouble and buy it for 1c
*Sniffs* Smells similar to the the "Hidden potential" unique jewel... at least it seems that way for me.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
10000% useless,like always,mf must be weak in ggg philisophy.....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:52:20 PM
Whenever I rolled an Alt in Talisman I'd equip:

So this seems like a really good upgrade/alternative! Especially when used in conjunction with a:

since you'll be using a Magic item anyway [while leveling.]

It seems like a really good MF amulet for rolling alts, or when just starting out (before you can get a really op MF Amulet to replace it.)

I love the art/flavour text as well, especially that it's like an Asian coin.. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on May 27, 2016, 3:40:06 PM
New merch released alongside prophecy:
T-Shirt saying "I completed a prophecy chain and all I got was a string with a coin on it"
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Yeah, as has been said, this with a normal and a magic gold ring, plus IIR gem in my links, and I'll be a happy man. Most of my builds use rings pretty randomly anyways, I try to leave them freed up for uniques that do odd things. I ran 2x Kaom's Sign for a while, 2x Ming's Heart too....It's nice to have those slots free, really. So this won't affect me at all, and it won't cost me a ton of damage to use IIR either.

Was planning on Crit Glacial Hammer next league. Now this, the jewel, IIR....My link coloring will be really annoying, because I'll have to get Red, Blue, Blue, Blue, and then I think cold pen is Green, right? And then another red for melee phys. 2R, 1G, 3B, on a staff for the staff crit nodes. Yeah, that'll take me a while.

- Sheepster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info