I was testing Prophecy ..

And got this item at the end of a chain of prophecies:

Last bumped on Jun 4, 2016, 4:37:00 AM
We don't do price checks here
Seems pretty sweet.

Normal Gold Ring = 122%(maybe higher) Increased Rarity of ítems.

Magic Gold Ring = 65 maximum rolls IIR + 14%(maybe higher) Increased Quantity of Ítems.

Both = 187 IIR + 14 IIQ, seems more legit than trying for Double Andvarius or Ventor's.
A BROKEN BOW HAS LOOSED MANY ARROWS.
A FRACTURED SHIELD HAS BLOCKED MANY BLOWS.
EVERY SCRAPE TELLS A STORY.

I feel it should be lost instead of loosed... Loosed just doesn't feel correct.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
A BROKEN BOW HAS LOOSED MANY ARROWS.
A FRACTURED SHIELD HAS BLOCKED MANY BLOWS.
EVERY SCRAPE TELLS A STORY.

I feel it should be lost instead of loosed... Loosed just doesn't feel correct.

"To loose an arrow" is a technically correct, though maybe a little old fashioned, way of saying "To fire an arrow", rather than "Has lost an arrow".

I assume that the effects of this Amulet don't stack? So it only boosts once if you have a normal/magic, and not once per normal/magic?
"
Qarl wrote:
And got this item at the end of a chain of prophecies:

Nice :-)

How would you rate the 1-10 adrenaline score of each link/encounter of the prophecy chain? (considering that if the encounter didn't go well, you'd have to find another such instance?)

Now you just need to Science that amulet!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Mods are asleep, post more uniques from prophecy.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Interesting amulet..feels like a twink unique. Would not mind wearing a normal ring and magic ring along with this ammy along the way from the beginning of the game until like the start of Merciless.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 27, 2016, 2:01:53 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Mods are asleep, post more uniques from prophecy.
I'd love to see a new Unique that effects Fire or Burning Damage! If it exists...
I don't like it Qarl... I just don't like it. Now if it came with a 'chance on being struck to release a rain of serpents on the enemy' then I'd be fisting the air right now.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info