[3.0] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives. Rage Mage Edition!

I also am a bit disappointed with the curse range. Simonfolaji's got a point, cospri's will won't work well. And IAoE isn't a viable option, even with lv4 enlighten. Any suggestion to alter the tree and get leadership near Scion?
"
Rajaion wrote:
I also am a bit disappointed with the curse range. Simonfolaji's got a point, cospri's will won't work well. And IAoE isn't a viable option, even with lv4 enlighten. Any suggestion to alter the tree and get leadership near Scion?

Gloves with Curse on Hit + Increased AoE is my plan.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Managed to 6L my Hyrri's. I'm at 51k tooltip with my charges right now, 74 mana per EK cast though. Faster casting is eating into my mana a little too quickly. What are your thoughts on switching it for void manipulation? Will the increased poison stacking be better than void manipulation?

havent done uber lab yet for my toxic delivery.
"
Nyxy wrote:
Managed to 6L my Hyrri's. I'm at 51k tooltip with my charges right now, 74 mana per EK cast though. Faster casting is eating into my mana a little too quickly. What are your thoughts on switching it for void manipulation? Will the increased poison stacking be better than void manipulation?

havent done uber lab yet for my toxic delivery.

Hardly the same. Empower 3/4, maybe.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Rajaion wrote:

Im not sure i get it, how will u curse if not with Blasphemy?
"
Magnub wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Rajaion wrote:

Im not sure i get it, how will u curse if not with Blasphemy?

Corrupted Gloves.

Cospri's Will
It is not possible to curse and poison on the same hit.

maybe inc aoe on blasphemy would help to apply the poison, if the range is still not enough then corrupted gloves wouldnt help at all.
"
Cospri's Will
It is not possible to curse and poison on the same hit.

maybe inc aoe on blasphemy would help to apply the poison, if the range is still not enough then corrupted gloves wouldnt help at all.

You seem to be confused. The first hit will only Curse, yes. But all the NEXT hits, WILL Poison!

Was thinking of an alternative method for solving my leech issues. running warlord's mark and vulnerability (when I get cospri's). This should solve my mana issues so it frees up 1 flask for me. And then run EK with PCoC, thoughts?

EDIT: Switched to this new skill setup, only thing I lost is 20% increased crit damage from assassin's mark, which I am happy with because reflect hits like a truck as I gear up progressively. With the leech from warlord's mark I might be able to run double curses + arctic armour, I'll have to use at least enlighten level 2 with the double curses though, that will give me 119 mana, enough for 2 EK (taking mana regen into consideration)
Last edited by Nyxy on Jun 9, 2016, 10:07:03 AM
Would you rank the Vuln 12 on hit and Frenzy charge to boots over any of the possible enchants?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info