[2.3] TheoryCrafting Staff juggernaut CoC discharge

but there arent so many GOOD possibilities to generate endurance charges and the possibilities wont become more effective when talking about them.
I mentioned Charge Generation with the help of skele. it is very low compared to volls:
% accuracy + % crit when hit enemy + %coc + % to gain endurance Charge

- you loose ring + 1 gem socket for low end Charge Generation
- needs massive attack speed & crit & accuracy (without vagan)
- needs to deal good dmg
- have to survive in middle tier maps (8, 9, 10, 11)

How would you do this @ lapilesos ?

I would say this is too tricky. Concept looks refreshing but not BUDGET friendly.
In other words IMO this build is too inefficient without a good end Charge Generator, possibilities to generate them are only a few and they have been mentioned already.
maybe there will be new unique items with end Charge Generation.
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Jun 1, 2016, 6:45:44 AM
I've got 71% crit chance and 92% hit rating on my juggernaut that i just slapped other gems onto - it's not that hard to stack up those stats.
Damage will come in naturally as we get more than 1 endurance charge per proc.

Healing with 9 stacks of endurance charges and life leech will probably be enough to keep up the damage taken, a decent chunk of armour is easy to comeby as juggernaut, my current setup has 11763 with kingsguard (although i have more armor nodes than i would in a coc version)
Last edited by permut on Jun 1, 2016, 8:16:50 AM
"
permut wrote:
I've got 71% crit chance and 92% hit rating on my juggernaut that i just slapped other gems onto - it's not that hard to stack up those stats.
Damage will come in naturally as we get more than 1 endurance charge per proc.

Healing with 9 stacks of endurance charges and life leech will probably be enough to keep up the damage taken, a decent chunk of armour is easy to comeby as juggernaut, my current setup has 11763 with kingsguard (although i have more armor nodes than i would in a coc version)

That sounds pretty awesome. Do you get more than 5k hp? Maybe its possible to run perm flasks.
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Jun 1, 2016, 9:15:11 AM
5972 hp atm, i'd need to redo some gear tho as i'm lacking resistances.
But given that this character isn't built around having no resistance on chestpiece etc, this should be easy to correct.
You can see it in my profile.
Would doedras flask work? or would it be too hard to keep charges up?
"
potato321 wrote:
Would doedras flask work? or would it be too hard to keep charges up?

It will work actually on big group - farming maps. But on things such ass Atziri and high tier map bosses it just hard to sustain the charges of it. Lets say you have 2 doedres and enduring cry you can easily cycle like enduring cry-doedre-enduring cry-doedre and etc but in situations where you can not efficintly kill something like Atziri or else you are pretty stuck.
Last edited by gopotan on Jun 3, 2016, 12:58:30 AM
How about self ignite? Would it trigger on every tick of burning damage? Or just the initial application?
Damage over times don't count as hits, so it wouldn't work unfortunately!
How is this build working out?
I'm trying to get the correct colours on a staff, it's pretty tedious with 2 green 3 blue.
After that i'll get back to this. (Playing self-cast discharge atm)
Last edited by permut on Jun 5, 2016, 1:15:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info