Question About the Boxes that are sold threw MTX shop !

How come the release these boxes for sell for a random chance of getting a set items and not add a way to trade up some of these mtx for a chance for a random set mtx to pop up I find kind of annoying when i have 20 of the same gloves vs the chest which seem to be rare plus i blew like 380 dollers trying to get a chance at it i'm assuming they kinda want to make it like a gamble mtx similar to CSGO crates for random skins then at less have the able to trade some of the skins for a higher quality Skins Why can't the same be added to this game and some way By the way Great game i'm loving it so far !

P.S. PLEASE ADD SHIELD THROW AS A SKILL GEM ME WOULD LOVE U GUYS !
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2017, 4:49:47 AM
umm, what?

Punctuation. use it.
Took a 2 year break, but I'm back.
"
jorbarn wrote:
umm, what?

Punctuation. use it.
Sorry for the bad english But basicly what i want them to add if they decide to add boxes again for Mtx which contain Sets items. Why can't we Simply add in a Trade Up contract to trade up something like hands, gloves, boots, ect. For a chance to get the piece of set item MTX !
Last edited by hobokiller21 on May 26, 2016, 1:11:00 AM
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
hobokiller21 wrote:
How come the release these boxes for sell for a random chance of getting a set items and not add a way to trade up some of these mtx for a chance for a random set mtx to pop up I find kind of annoying when i have 20 of the same gloves vs the chest which seem to be rare plus i blew like 380 dollers trying to get a chance at it i'm assuming they kinda want to make it like a gamble mtx similar to CSGO crates for random skins then at less have the able to trade some of the skins for a higher quality Skins Why can't the same be added to this game and some way By the way Great game i'm loving it so far !

Your shield becomes a deadly frisbee? What happens to your defense while you're throwing it around?
You have none till you pick up or they can make it magicly return to you :D
Or, you could wait until the set gets released and you can buy missing pieces at the shop. :-D
"
hobokiller21 wrote:

Wow, $380 is a lot of money to spend on boxes. I would have spent that towards the next supporter packs personally but thanks for supporting the game!
Those rng boxes imo are introduced to let people spent their chip changes creidt, to gamble for a big ticket mtx for a big discount as well as let big spenders to get a not yet for sale armor skin sets.

All the korean games and asian games are built on gamble boxes, and they apparently works very well. NCSoft which is a company that puts out mainly f2p games with cash shop is some of the top gaming companies in the entire world and their core revenues are from cash shops and all of their cash shops has rng gamble boxes.

GGG is actually quite smart to pick up this trend. Especially when PoE's MTX is notoriously expensive in the market which makes these gamble boxes look extra sweet.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 26, 2016, 7:38:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info