Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

"
sidtherat wrote:

3rd league in a row vaal spark + voltaxic.

It's even better without Voltaxic :D
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

3rd league in a row vaal spark + voltaxic.

It's even better without Voltaxic :D

And your evidence of this is?
"
Qarl wrote:
We only have one minor change in the main passive tree, Arcane Vision is now connected to the same attribute node as Pain Attunement.

Excellent! That's quite a major change for me, thank you guys. And a reasonable change I'd say.

Regarding experience penalty, please consider that solo players like to have a noticeable exp progress after level 90 as well, I believe leveling past 90 is already quite hard. Have to quote this:
"
Kagari wrote:
Nice to see a reduction to the high tier uniques. I've yet to drop one even after they got quadrupled.

Especially map drops from bosses - I don't know if it's only me but it happens so rarely. And I'm usually MFing...
Last edited by pathfinding on May 25, 2016, 10:56:12 PM
Ya i don't know how to check that passive change.
"
Qarl wrote:
Monster and Map Balance

Cruel, Merciless and Map content requires various rebalances. Rather than apply arbitrary buffs to life and damage, we have instead added monsters with new skills to higher difficulties, and applied various corrections to specific monster skills.

Hopefully most of these will be raisable as spectres.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"

And your evidence of this is?

Playing countless hours alongside both Voltaxic and non-Voltaxic Sparkers.

"
Shppy wrote:
And double-dipping still not touched in the least. The incompetence and/or bias is astounding, I'm almost impressed by it at this point.

This.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on May 25, 2016, 11:11:40 PM
Lol Ascendant just got gutted, there's almost no reason to go Ascendant vs anything else.

Notables:
Berserker: no more perma leech.
Deadeye: only 30% pierce, 30% increased dmg to targets instead of 30% more.

Probably the worst class now.
wow you guys suck... rip all chaos dagger builds..
Thanks for ruining my chaos spark build GGG! Right after I bought spider spark effect just to play the build :( And calling it a system change on such a small amount of items is just a lazy way to say: We don't want you to play the build in standard too and we don't want legacy items. It would be still be playable if the conversion rate is nerfed to around 75-80% but 60%----- unbearable!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info