Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

"
TheWretch wrote:
The balance guys need to justify their jobs somehow so we get retarded and useless "balance" changes like this every few months. Great job!!!

Real constructive feedback ;)
I would like an explanation on why you are lowering the consuming Dark fire to chaos dmg ratio. i know its strong and all, but it has been nerfed and made a legacy item. Why not keep it as it is now? why change it and ruin builds of thousands of players?

Well i just want to know if you have the time to see and reply to this post.

Sincerely

TGFantasy
Shield Charge build!
"
Raghin wrote:

"
Qarl wrote:

Shield Charge is now an Area of Effect skill. It deals damage to enemies you collide with as you charge, then deals a larger aoe at the end of the charge. It no longer always stuns. It gains more damage and stun threshold reduction the further you travel, up to a certain distance.

And is the final aoe just an aoe at the designated charge location or does it still need to hit an enemy for the aoe to proc (Important! please answer this. it was one of the major issues with the skill as it was difficult to target an enemy at the charge location and still hit).

So happy to see a change to Shield Charge been waiting so long for this. but yes all SC users would like to see this answer questioned, otherwise it is still a shit skill.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Kagari wrote:
Nice to see a reduction to the high tier uniques. I've yet to drop one even after they got quadrupled.
At least now i know i won't even bother trying and just farm dried lake for currency and buy the items.

I hate trading and not looting.

I do so agree totally with that one : PoE is all about trading when I don't want to play shops (play store ? you know what I mean). Seriously : offer people a league where trade is forbidden and drops increased. I'll play that instead. 4 times more frequent uniques never drop anayway and you lower the chances...

I've had much fun playing PoE (really much), but the grinding is really too slow for those who have better things to do than flipping stuff. And the economy you promote is all about that as prices are absolutely unbelievable. And I say this after my mate and I got the best league ever (as far as drops are concerned) with a skyforth chanced.
"Additionally, fourth tier "chase" unique items (like Shavronne's Wrappings) have been made rarer than they were in 2.2.0." is it a joke? Ehh... future'll be "fantastic"
"
Qarl wrote:
  • The experience penalty has been adjusted further since the changes to equivalent levels of high level areas introduced in 2.1.0. The new values are still being tested, and will be detailed in the patch notes next week.

Translation:
Buhuuuu, ppl getting to 100 too fast buhuuuuu. We will nerf teh xp even more so we can stop crying buhuuuuh, because teh game should look sooooo hard!!!!11111eleveneleven

Seriously, you guys at GGG should grow up and stop being so anal about that whole lvl. 100 thing!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on May 26, 2016, 2:48:04 PM
I understand the disappointment for players (like me) who have never found a shavs (I just bought one). But something has to be done about the economy. These items are WAY too cheap now. I can't make any money trading, maybe this will help?
Censored.
"
Qarl wrote:

Cruel, Merciless and Map content requires various rebalances. Rather than apply arbitrary buffs to life and damage, we have instead added monsters with new skills to higher difficulties, and applied various corrections to specific monster skills.

[/b]

Thank you for not taking the cheap and easy way out to creating a better experience for everyone. The effort put into this game is why I've been playing it solid for years.
The shock and outrage expressed in here is like walking through a daycare centre shortly after the sugar treats have been handed out.

Chaos was obviously going to get nerfed.
Ascendency was obviously going to get nerfed/rebalanced.
The Lab was obviously going to get nerfed, buffed and rebalanced.

You're exiles who start with little more than a piece of driftwood on the beach. Your fate has always been in the hands of the GGGods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info