When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Youre soo delusional its hilarious because ive consistently posted numbers and youve done nothing but shit post.

Also loled, the fact that youre trying to antagonize probations just shows you have fuck all as an argument.

Tin_foil , man you are so annoying and calling others "kids".....you can't be more immature when calling others "kids"

go make a thread anywhere you want, reddit, here on forum, and ask "Who loves lab?"

See how many people will answer.....

Or ask all your friends on f list, or just ask people in merc 3/4 acts in town.....who loves lab.....you will get general picture about the lab......and no you dont have to ask 6 million different accounts, few hundred random unknown people should give you a clear answer if you have normal functional brain.

Are you on crack ? It was the other guy who called him kid ~.~

Cocaine one hell of a drug
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

Tin_foil , man you are so annoying and calling others "kids".....you can't be more immature when calling others "kids"

go make a thread anywhere you want, reddit, here on forum, and ask "Who loves lab?"

Or ask all your friends on f list, or just ask people in merc 3/4 acts in town.....who loves lab.....you will get general picture about the lab......and no you dont have to ask 6 million different accounts, few hundred random unknown people should give you a clear answer if you have normal functional brain.

I wouldnt expect people to use their brains, nonetheless read in this thread.

Majority of the thread is bitching and people pulling out fake numbers, being delusional and ignoring the factual numbers we are giving out that we can extrapolate an accurate number from.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 29, 2016, 2:26:08 PM
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Youre soo delusional its hilarious because ive consistently posted numbers and youve done nothing but shit post.

Also loled, the fact that youre trying to antagonize probations just shows you have fuck all as an argument.

go read few pages before that, like 10 of them, then come back
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

Majority of the thread is bitching and people pulling out fake numbers, being delusional and ignoring the factual numbers we are giving out that we can extrapolate an accurate number from.

Ok, that is your argument. Now, go and do what i suggested. See how many positive feedback will you get from random unknown people that play the game. Ofc you wont, cause you know what they will say.

Regarding Chris statement about lab lovers/haters I personally don't look at Chris as CEO of GGG anymore, not for quite some time now, cause he is politician now and if he isn't lying he is manipulating for his/their best interest. I remember him from closed beta, can't say it's the same person. I might be wrong, but all i know money can corrupt even decent people.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

what is funny is that Tin_Foil, all thread long, is clearly doing inflammatory stuff to generate rage which is against the forum's guideline

but since he's whiteknighting GGG on that topic, moderation is doing nothing at all
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 29, 2016, 2:49:32 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

but since he's whiteknighting GGG on that topic, moderation is doing nothing at all

I see more people earn the name "tin_foil_hat"...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

what is funny is that Tin_Foil is clearly doing inflammatory stuff to generate rage which is against the forum's guideline

Saying people should use their brains isnt inflammatory, youre just overly sensitive.

You would be saying the same thing to me if i were pulling numbers out of my ass and trying to use them as if they were statistically relevant.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I see more people earn the name "tin_foil_hat"...
Right ? Just look at boons statement above sex's lmao.

I agree, people like to bitch and whine, i am one of them too. But don't get me wrong, i dont bitch all the time and about everything. I like most of the stuff in PoE, and i dont like some, few, minority of things. About those things i bitch about. I presume it's the same with most people.

For example they make improvement where loading times will be faster, or when they introduced masters. Apart from grinding them from 0 every league consensus was that they are great addition to the game. How many people did bitch about it?

None, cause it's good thing. How many people bitch about lab? A lot.

"
Jayserix wrote:
And for the rest I could say :

- "Hey ! Let me ask some white supremacists from the USA what they think about jews, africans, europeans and asians residing in their country.

Ok with these results I'll tell everyone that it IS the opinion of the average USA citizen ..."

This is basically what you guys are doing with your polls

I'm not sure if I can think of a worse analogy than this. Asking people on a POE forum what they think about one aspect of POE is not remotely the same as assuming the opinions of a subset of people in one group will be representative of everyone who is not in their group. That's ignoring the fact that you know going into it that those opinions won't be remotely representative of other people's.

It's reasonable to assume that asking people who play POE about POE will provide you with a reasonable understanding of what POE players think about POE. It's not reasonable to assume that asking racists about the races they hate will tell you what everyone who's not a racist thinks about those races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info