Overwatch

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:52:53 PM
I actually like Hearthstone quite a bit. I know the phrase "dumbed down" has a bad reputation, but CCGs desperately needed a dumbing down, and HS is a rather solid implementation of that.

Although I suspect that if Duelyst ever came out with a mobile app, I might never play Hearthstone again.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 27, 2016, 4:58:42 PM
Duelyst is so awesome :x.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
"
XSyntheticX wrote:
no campaign

$60. Full price game. No campaign. Few modes. Few maps. Few characters. No in-game non cosmetic customization. Micro transactions in a Pay to Play. (E: not the biggest deal since its not p2w MTX)
Only thing it has going for it is its polish. Feels like battlefront all over again.

i hate to be that annoying person who quotes just to correct someone but really, everyone and their mothers say overwatch is 60$, it isn't. it's 40$... you pay 20$ more if you want cosmetics. look at the battle.net shop correctly.

i suppose its 60 for console? but we're on a pc forum so meh
The game is a bit short on content (maps, modes) but it will come in future update. The most important thing about games is still gameplay and that's 100% pure fun in Overwatch. Reminds me of Rocket League a bit. Btw I spent at least half a year of my young life on de_dust2, fuck "content" if the game is fun tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I just don't have fun with overwatch personally, but that's nothing against the game. at this current moment I don't think it's even worth 40$ price tag (yeah mb on saying 60, I can't go to battle.net at work and that's the only time I am on this forum. The google search yielded 60-100$.)
Once more content comes out then it'd be worth it, but right now I would strain to pay 20$.

E:( I have fun playing Junkrat, but that's about the only character I enjoy playing.)
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on May 29, 2016, 6:07:54 PM
Overwatch is fun, but not if people take it too seriously. I always get matched with someone who starts to whine about how is team is bad for doing this or not doing that.

Also, at rank 20 I am already getting a bit bored of the game. Would help to have a full team to play with, who are not super serious about winning. I hate people crying because this or that, its a freaking game, why are you crying.. god damn.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on May 29, 2016, 6:44:21 PM
It doesn't help I'm not a huge fan of the FPS genre, and I hardly ever play online games solo. Only reason I play this game is I don't have to interact with people if I don' want to lol.

Though there it's always nice to meet some new people on online games, was just playing LoL with friends last night in a 5 man queue, and met some new people to play with. So maybe I should be a little less turned off by online gaming :p
As others mentioned, it's a completely different game. Now if a massive new ARPG from a major developer & publisher was launched, then you can ask that question, OP.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Not into Overwatch but I do play a ton of Blk Ops. I feel for you guys and the supply drops, we got the same schtick. At least you don't have weapons gated behind the RNG paywall :/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info