Overwatch

Who's taking a PoE break until Prophecy to play some Overwatch?

=D
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2016, 9:55:28 AM
I'd rather play DirtyBomb ;x. but I already took my break for ds3 anyways.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I still can't buy the 40 buck version, maybe tomorrow? I don't need no stupid skins.

(yeah I get the irony of saying that)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm trying to watch poe streamers play the game but from what I'v seen most of them are really awful at it at least right now. I haven't seen darkee play yet though and I guess he was really good at cs go or something. I'm hoping it's just cause the games new and they don't know how stuff works yet cause I don't normally like watching pro fps streamers.
No wonder you were not online for a while, Serleth. lol

Was waiting on you so you can maybe do me one favor before you dip into Prophecy.

Has to do with this dagger. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
No wonder you were not online for a while, Serleth. lol
Spoiler

Was waiting on you so you can maybe do me one favor before you dip into Prophecy.

Has to do with this dagger. ;)

OW was only released today (5pm MT), just a bit burnt from PoE.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:

OW was only released today (5pm MT), just a bit burnt from PoE.

It is understandable. Maybe we can meet up in-game again the day before Prophecy league starts. Going to take a small break soon, so I can get back at PoE on June 3rd. Of course, I need to start preparing for the new offline planner tree for my 25 chars (and potential 26th ;) ) hence why needing to return the day before the patch.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 24, 2016, 12:29:16 AM
This is going to be a killer! I especially like these short movies <3
Why would you play anything ActiBlizzard releases?

I stay away from that company.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
i tried overwatch in the open beta but i got 5 fps :(
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info