PoE in 2016 and after

"
Why so much players still play PoE?
The game is the same since 2011. Why bother? Minor patches, mirrored leagues...

Uhm.
What I wanted to see is a major graphic overhaul

I'm not falling for this troll attempt. 7/10 though.
This is a buff.
I play because it's fun.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I play because it's fun.

HOW DARE YOU!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
There are lots and lots of incredible builds out there that went under radar for months if not years.

Since Ascendancy people been farming grandmasters with Beacon of Corruption based necromancers, people been killing uber with two handed full elemental frost blades non crit tanks and farming endgame maps with cast on drink CoMK builds. What other fucking game can offer you shit like this?

Its not game's problem that people refuse to be innovative and just pick the easiest path, does not mean there is no fun and build diversity in the game if you are after it.

Last edited by Teplokot on May 22, 2016, 9:37:51 AM
"
"
AmityXIII wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

Although, I would not mind more updates or a graphical improvement....

But, who wouldn't? However, to insinuate that development is lazy?

Curious NHK666, have you contributed anything towards GGG?

Or, are you just stomping your feet, and demanding more free game?

As if for naught...

You talk about faith like you giveth to the offertory.

Yet ye hath made no sacrifice!

Begone!

This game is not free, to play it you need at least few exxxxtra stash tabs, and to play in a guild you need guild stash tab. Since last update, premium stash is also mandatory to trade.

Remember, people backed up this game with million dollars on Kickstarter, too see lazy devs not doing anything in 2016, and yet fanboys are defending it day and night. I could understand that in past years, but now, when development stopped and its obvious that GGG wants more money for not spending our dollars by doing quality game?
Do this game feel like it worth 1+million (probably, much more because of microtransactions and not only them) dollar for you?

And my contributions are private and none of your business as this is not my only account.
I created this thread to talk about how much a fail this game is nowadays, content being nerfed, pay2win is obligatory, and it will be only worse in the future.

And yes, those fanboys tears are delicious.

It is my right as a customer to demand a better product.
And it is your right as a fanboy to continue supporting lazy development and cash grabbing

Yeah free to play is to fool the gullible and stupid.

Free to play games always costs way more than any $60 AAA title. You just don't know it until you start playing it. And they use nasty lies about buying cosmetics and stash tabs is to support the developers when we all know thats not the reason people buy cosmetics and stash tabs.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Free to play games always costs way more than any $60 AAA title. You just don't know it until you start playing it. And they use nasty lies about buying cosmetics and stash tabs is to support the developers when we all know thats not the reason people buy cosmetics and stash tabs.

Good bait, maybe someone will bite.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
rewatch one of the first podcasts of kripp and chris in which he said he need to bait the "whales" to buy the diamond pack gullible ppl who give a lot of money for basicly nothing

freemium at its best never thought it works so well
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 22, 2016, 2:48:13 PM
I play for fun and get bored and when I am unbored of poe I play it again ;)

Well, I agree that the graphics could really do with a major upgrade.
But as to why I still play: well, I just like the game (except the labyrinth, which I really hate, and ascendency points needs to be liberated from that hell).
Last edited by sikker on May 22, 2016, 4:02:44 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
"
AmityXIII wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

Although, I would not mind more updates or a graphical improvement....

But, who wouldn't? However, to insinuate that development is lazy?

Curious NHK666, have you contributed anything towards GGG?

Or, are you just stomping your feet, and demanding more free game?

As if for naught...

You talk about faith like you giveth to the offertory.

Yet ye hath made no sacrifice!

Begone!

This game is not free, to play it you need at least few exxxxtra stash tabs, and to play in a guild you need guild stash tab. Since last update, premium stash is also mandatory to trade.

Remember, people backed up this game with million dollars on Kickstarter, too see lazy devs not doing anything in 2016, and yet fanboys are defending it day and night. I could understand that in past years, but now, when development stopped and its obvious that GGG wants more money for not spending our dollars by doing quality game?
Do this game feel like it worth 1+million (probably, much more because of microtransactions and not only them) dollar for you?

And my contributions are private and none of your business as this is not my only account.
I created this thread to talk about how much a fail this game is nowadays, content being nerfed, pay2win is obligatory, and it will be only worse in the future.

And yes, those fanboys tears are delicious.

It is my right as a customer to demand a better product.
And it is your right as a fanboy to continue supporting lazy development and cash grabbing

Zomg, you are SUCH a.... Just kidding.

Paint ball was fun.

I didn't shoot myself in the foot or get shot in the dick even once.

I spent money. I support paint ball.

Or do I?

Maybe it's all just nasty nasty lies.
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 22, 2016, 7:52:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info