PoE in 2016 and after

Why so much players still play PoE?
The game is the same since 2011. Why bother? Minor patches, mirrored leagues...

Uhm.
What I wanted to see is a major graphic overhaul (because no more excuse - " We are a small company... ", oh cut the bullshit already!) and a constant updates, since it is a MMO basically. And apart of socializing, trading aspect this game is truly lacking!!
But.
We're not getting anything of that. Development is lazy. Poe exist as a cash grab.
I still log in from time to time to different accounts, to play different characters till they die, but there is no incentive to play for long since the game is the same, and leagues are the same now, no excitement for me anymore
Doing the same acts over and over again on hardcore is the true test of faith. And I failed this test since no more hopes for me that this game will change for the better.
It's a cash grab if you choose to so don't do that bullshit other then that it's a free an fantastic game that I truly enjoy.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 22, 2016, 6:04:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

Although, I would not mind more updates or a graphical improvement....

But, who wouldn't? However, to insinuate that development is lazy?

Curious NHK666, have you contributed anything towards GGG?

Or, are you just stomping your feet, and demanding more free game?

As if for naught...

You talk about faith like you giveth to the offertory.

Yet ye hath made no sacrifice!

Begone!
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 22, 2016, 7:16:49 AM
"
Why so much players still play PoE?
The game is the same since 2011. Why bother? Minor patches, mirrored leagues...

Uhm.
What I wanted to see is a major graphic overhaul (because no more excuse - " We are a small company... ", oh cut the bullshit already!) and a constant updates, since it is a MMO basically. And apart of socializing, trading aspect this game is truly lacking!!
But.
We're not getting anything of that. Development is lazy. Poe exist as a cash grab.
I still log in from time to time to different accounts, to play different characters till they die, but there is no incentive to play for long since the game is the same, and leagues are the same now, no excitement for me anymore
Doing the same acts over and over again on hardcore is the true test of faith. And I failed this test since no more hopes for me that this game will change for the better.

If you dont care why do you care why others care?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
AmityXIII wrote:

As if for naught...

Begone!

This game is not free, to play it you need at least few exxxxtra stash tabs, and to play in a guild you need guild stash tab. Since last update, premium stash is also mandatory to trade.

Remember, people backed up this game with million dollars on Kickstarter, too see lazy devs not doing anything in 2016, and yet fanboys are defending it day and night. I could understand that in past years, but now, when development stopped and its obvious that GGG wants more money for not spending our dollars by doing quality game?
Do this game feel like it worth 1+million (probably, much more because of microtransactions and not only them) dollar for you?

And my contributions are private and none of your business as this is not my only account.
I created this thread to talk about how much a fail this game is nowadays, content being nerfed, pay2win is obligatory, and it will be only worse in the future.

And yes, those fanboys tears are delicious.

It is my right as a customer to demand a better product.
And it is your right as a fanboy to continue supporting lazy development and cash grabbing
"
This game is not free, to play it you need at least few exxxxtra stash tabs

You are wrong
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
People play this game for the wrong reasons IMO. Its a game to build fun and interesting characters. I have a ton of characters since day 1 of this games open beta release and I havent gotten tired yet. I still have so many more builds and item combinations to try and so PoE is the best game on the planet for me.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
as long as mtx warrior get a hard on seeing their virtuel avatar in a new purple suit....mtx are sims for grownup with no real sense how to balance a budget

southpark and freemium comes to mind here works only on a real special kind of customer
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 22, 2016, 8:24:04 AM
PoE has some of the most expensive mtx out there, hence why whenever they give them out for free like in temp league people flock to it.

This is not a bad strategy really.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
"
AmityXIII wrote:

As if for naught...

Begone!

This game is not free, to play it you need at least few exxxxtra stash tabs, and to play in a guild you need guild stash tab. Since last update, premium stash is also mandatory to trade.

Remember, people backed up this game with million dollars on Kickstarter, too see lazy devs not doing anything in 2016, and yet fanboys are defending it day and night. I could understand that in past years, but now, when development stopped and its obvious that GGG wants more money for not spending our dollars by doing quality game?
Do this game feel like it worth 1+million (probably, much more because of microtransactions and not only them) dollar for you?

And my contributions are private and none of your business as this is not my only account.
I created this thread to talk about how much a fail this game is nowadays, content being nerfed, pay2win is obligatory, and it will be only worse in the future.

And yes, those fanboys tears are delicious.

It is my right as a customer to demand a better product.
And it is your right as a fanboy to continue supporting lazy development and cash grabbing

Too EZ. Haha.

But, alas, I am going paint balling.

Have fun with your struggle. ;)
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 22, 2016, 9:03:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info