PvP damage reductions or lack of

Na, the system is already there. It can't be that complicated to add an overide value into it (or the database is incredibly screw up).
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 17, 2016, 4:54:09 PM
You're right, it can't possibly be that hard. A lot of effort goes into the PvM content, I get that. Though there has to be one guy in the office, one guy that can go from one chair with a hemorrhoid pillow to another or take it with him...and apply a few PvP value fixes. The meta's pretty clear cut at the moment, you don't need to really put in the effort to assess it.

-New skills have no values...correct it.
-Some old skills got fucked...correct it. Leave Cyclone shit though, I'm kind of sick of Whirlwind after 15+ years.
-Traps
-Secondary damage, Frost walls
-Vortex
-Pathfinder/Inquisitor
-Why is Earthquake effectively a 300% attack skill, way better then any other melee skill but still barely equivalent to all ranged skills with and without crit?
-Discharge, Mjolnir, CoC
-Crit
-East tree passives and what they bring to PvP (everything) versus west tree

Just saw that ZiggyD guy is at GGG. Why don't you fly one of these PvP guys (Ice Deal I guess) to fix all this shit for you. Even if they are a bit biased it'd still be better then nothing.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 17, 2016, 4:31:16 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:

Just saw that ZiggyD guy is at GGG. Why don't you fly one of these PvP guys (Ice Deal I guess) to fix all this shit for you. Even if they are a bit biased it'd still be better then nothing.

Ziggy is Australian, it's quite cheap to go to Auckland from anywhere in OZ. 3 years ago I was living in Melbourne and had a few friends in Wellington. I would have gladly go there by myself but sadly I'm back in Europe since.

Is anyone from NZ , NC or Australia around here ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 17, 2016, 4:57:26 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
You're right, it can't possibly be that hard. A lot of effort goes into the PvM content, I get that. Though there has to be one guy in the office, one guy that can go from one chair with a hemorrhoid pillow to another or take it with him...and apply a few PvP value fixes. The meta's pretty clear cut at the moment, you don't need to really put in the effort to assess it.

-Some old skills got fucked...correct it. Leave Cyclone shit though, I'm kind of sick of Whirlwind after 15+ years.
-Traps
-Vortex
-Pathfinder/Inquisitor
-Why is Earthquake effectively a 300% attack skill, way better then any other melee skill but still barely equivalent to all ranged skills with and without crit?
-Discharge, Mjolnir, CoC
-Crit

Or I'll just go. Always wanted to visit New Zealand since a few seconds ago.

Most of the issues you listed are the most glaring, and it's pretty obvious GGG doesn't give a fuck about PVP (yea, I'm stating it, something that's never been said on this forum any time before ever), otherwise they'd have noticed that shit and done something about it. I hope.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Don't let these people fool you, NZ is a trap. Ive been stuck here my entire life, don't let these people trick you into the same horrible fate.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
Don't let these people fool you, NZ is a trap. Ive been stuck here my entire life, don't let these people trick you into the same horrible fate.

It's amazing to travel tho, wish I could have spent more time there...
"
It's amazing to travel tho, wish I could have spent more time there...

South or North? South has freedom but North is tourist friendly.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Hey guys!

I agree, New Zealand is an awesome place to travel! However, please try to keep the discussion on topic to the thread you are replying in.

You are welcome to discuss the pros/cons of travelling around the North and South Islands of NZ endlessly in the Off Topic forum if you prefer, but please remember that this particular topic is here to provide feedback and a place to discuss the OP's original concerns in relation to PVP. :)
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
while beeing on topic, it would be better if you had fixed the T values for new skills.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hahahahaha

Pretty much what mulla said

"
MullaXul wrote:

-Traps
-Vortex
-Pathfinder/Inquisitor
-Discharge, Mjolnir, CoC
-Crit
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 17, 2016, 11:56:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info