[RESURRECTED]ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FALL OF ORIATH SUPPORTER PACK HYPE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE THOSE CREDIT CARDS

Question: Can you somehow give points to another account, similar to Steam Gifts?
And if you can, can they come from your own "points pool" or you must gift them a specific package?

Wondering if I could gift some Stash Tabs to a friend, and also wondering if I would get the Prophecy Supporter Pack on my account (for example) and gift him Stash Tabs using some of the 500 points included in that pack.

Also, really cool pack.
No, you cannot.
Creator
WTB a way to organize MTX tabs - $100
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
donger credit card raised
I'm a sucker for MTX.

Also Prophecy Hype, meni meni respecs coming ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Aaand here we go again bois :|
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I refuse to support the continued development of PoE.

<.<

Wait, what?

Crazy concept. Not spending money on something that doesn't interest you. CRAYZEE.

E: Those awesome pants though.. lol

What's crazy is that you keep posting on the forums of a game that doesn't interest you...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I refuse to support the continued development of PoE.

<.<

Wait, what?

Crazy concept. Not spending money on something that doesn't interest you. CRAYZEE.

E: Those awesome pants though.. lol

What's crazy is that you keep posting on the forums of a game that doesn't interest you...

It's da salt. He's salty he doesn't have a sweet Purple Forum Title.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
StDrakeX wrote:

It is a sad state when posting on the forms is more fun then playing the game. That's where many people are at these days.
Probably won't buy it, that armor looks horrible. I'd love the portal effect though, it looks pretty awesome.

I only bought this recent pack because I was pretty hammered, haven't needed to buy a supporter pack in years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info