[RESURRECTED]ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FALL OF ORIATH SUPPORTER PACK HYPE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE THOSE CREDIT CARDS

"
Jerle wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:
BOUGHT A PACK TODAY SINCE WIPE FINALLY CAME AND #NOREGRETS

NEW TUTORIAL EVEN TO HILLOCK IS AMAZING 💯💯👌👌👍👍👍

Game is boring when you can't use MTX. D:

It's all about the flare, yeah baby...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
I can't wait for my PoE art book to come from Amazon! I ordered it literally 5 months ago around when it was announced! ((Listening to the Path of Exile soundtrack now while I wait in line at a pancake restaurant :3)

I occasionally listen to the PoE soundtrack at work(earbuds), it's great for background music and can truly appreciate the detail in the score that you typically can't hear while playing the game.

I was also going to preorder the book from Amazon back in May but held off and got it free...from the kitava pack :D
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
Jerle wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:
BOUGHT A PACK TODAY SINCE WIPE FINALLY CAME AND #NOREGRETS

NEW TUTORIAL EVEN TO HILLOCK IS AMAZING 💯💯👌👌👍👍👍

Game is boring when you can't use MTX. D:

It's all about the flare, yeah baby...

flair*
"
"
I can't wait for my PoE art book to come from Amazon! I ordered it literally 5 months ago around when it was announced! ((Listening to the Path of Exile soundtrack now while I wait in line at a pancake restaurant :3)

I occasionally listen to the PoE soundtrack at work(earbuds), it's great for background music and can truly appreciate the detail in the score that you typically can't hear while playing the game.

I was also going to preorder the book from Amazon back in May but held off and got it free...from the kitava pack :D

When will you receive the book? Is there an estimated time for Kitava supporters? Mine said it will be here in August I'm pretty sure.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
"
"

When will you receive the book? Is there an estimated time for Kitava supporters? Mine said it will be here in August I'm pretty sure.

Impossible. GGG gave update to Kitava supporters. The final print version isnt even decided yet. GGG estimated Nov timeline iirc.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"

Impossible. GGG gave update to Kitava supporters. The final print version isnt even decided yet. GGG estimated Nov timeline iirc.

Yes from GGG's email:

"They're likely to be shipped in October, or potentially early November depending on how long this process takes."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Ok, I was just going by what Amazon said. I ordered it there, not from the supporter pack this time.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Until someone can prove that the book wont get shipped out to me by September 12, 2017...I will go with what Amazon is listing the ship date out (i'm guessing supporters get theirs a bit later..maybe October). Still I am super hyped for it! ^_^
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
If anybody buys a Pack but does not intend to play the beta, please can I get the Key? =)

There is too much Summoner neglection in the Beta Posts I read and I really want to fix that.
IGN: Akimiya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info