Announcing the Prophecy Challenge Leagues and 2.3.0 Content Update

I thought they were ending May 30? Or was it 31? That is same damn week.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 19, 2016, 10:40:22 PM
i am so excited i wanna punch someone.with more skill points scion is gonna be op as fk
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
"
TravisL wrote:
I'm not sure about 8 ascendancy points, fill two 4-point path or 4+2+2 will be way too broken, like Gladiator can have max block also max bleed, the already broken Trickster COC getting either a huge ES boost of frenzy charge gain, Scion have 2 notables also alternative start, game is too easy already.

Another softcore "game too easy" player? lol

Also, don't worry too much about being overpowered with your death-zerged 2 extra skill points. The effort needed to get an actual shot at the 4th lab might make you hate the game enough to not bother :)
Very nice, the supporter packs seems great in value as well, may get this one.
Nice work guys
Hope tomorrow is June 3
"
"
TravisL wrote:
I'm not sure about 8 ascendancy points, fill two 4-point path or 4+2+2 will be way too broken, like Gladiator can have max block also max bleed, the already broken Trickster COC getting either a huge ES boost of frenzy charge gain, Scion have 2 notables also alternative start, game is too easy already.

Another softcore "game too easy" player? lol

Also, don't worry too much about being overpowered with your death-zerged 2 extra skill points. The effort needed to get an actual shot at the 4th lab might make you hate the game enough to not bother :)
You can't death-zerg Izaro :(
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I hope there are some FPS fixes in this new update.
My thoughts:

I'm happy you make a really good trailer to hype the new league GGG.

Love the purple theme.

lol the purple monkey :)
"
DoctaLinker wrote:
"
Elegy2004 wrote:
So the PHC and PC league are ended once Prophecy starts?

Not once Prophecy starts, but before. It's gonna end like a week before Prophecy start.

Oh cool. So all my PHC characters go to standard hardcore with useless coins...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info