Shade Form and Iron Reflexes

So blind causes an actual evade? I thought it would just cause a miss 50% of the time.
Huh, the more you know. Interesting.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Blind offers a way to get some good mileage out of Shade Form even with Iron Reflexes. With IR, you have 52.5% Chance to Evade against Blinded enemies, and Shade Form jacks it up to 63%.

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I asked in a different thread (I can look for it if you really need the confirmation), but apparently blind applies before Shade form. So if you use stibnite flasks or whatever then Shade Form can still help a lot.

If that is true I guess I am better off going Blinding Assault and Born in the Shadows route in the Saboteur Ascendancy. But that is going to take way more Regrets :(

Last edited by Dezus on May 21, 2016, 11:16:12 AM
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
So blind causes an actual evade? I thought it would just cause a miss 50% of the time.
Huh, the more you know. Interesting.

Evade, Hit and Miss are all part of the same mechanic; accuracy versus evasion rating. If an enemy Misses, you have Evaded. As such, Blind does cause a Miss 50% of the time (that you would have Hit normally). :P
Well, I expected it to be some sort of attacker-side dodge.
But yeh, misconception debunked. :)
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Well, I expected it to be some sort of attacker-side dodge.
But yeh, misconception debunked. :)

nope, if that were the case RT/'hits can't be evaded' wouldn't ignore blind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info