Upcoming Unique Items

"
You nerds complain and whine that the game is too easy. Too easy to faceroll the content. Crying about it all the time.

GGG is doing you all a favor by introducing less powerful items. So instead of whining about how under powered the items are, thank GGG for attempting to make the game harder for you. :)

And introducing less powerful items does nothing since those items may as well not even be in the game. Get it?
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
You nerds complain and whine that the game is too easy. Too easy to faceroll the content. Crying about it all the time.

GGG is doing you all a favor by introducing less powerful items. So instead of whining about how under powered the items are, thank GGG for attempting to make the game harder for you. :)

And introducing less powerful items does nothing since those items may as well not even be in the game. Get it?

No. I don't "get it".

The most powerful items in the game are supposed to come in the form of rares and vaaled rares. GGG has stated that themselves, many times.

Uniques are never supposed to be top tier items. Not in the way you guys expect. There's ALWAYS supposed to be a caveat. A drawback that must be creatively worked around in order to make a unique item function.

These items represent something more along the lines that GGG had originally planned for unique items.

Love how everyone wants this game to be like Diablo 3, omg GGG plaz give me op unique for every situation.

Enjoy the fact that rares are still better in most scenarios, it actually gives the game depth. You can use these on conditions and enjoy them, no need for unique's to be BIS in every case.
Wand looks fun.
Gloves... Seems like they should find a place but won't be popular. Opportunity cost on glove slot is pretty big when you compare to good rares.
Boots fun on a raider I guess? Wish the move speed was higher.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
Wand looks fun.
Gloves... Seems like they should find a place but won't be popular. Opportunity cost on glove slot is pretty big when you compare to good rares.
Boots fun on a raider I guess? Wish the move speed was higher.

Boots are just a bad Atziri's step. End of story. Even the added 40% global evade is garbage when you remember that Atziri's step gives you 500 more flat eva.
Do Veruso's Battering Rams refer to Caspiro or Tarcus? I'd like to know just how far back into the lore we're about to go. Givin' me squigglies.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Nice gloves
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
ty need more alch
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
That sad, again new uniques and nothing new in highend content. Please, just make PoE interesting in 90+ lvl. There is no purpose to reach 90,95,100 lvl.
better make challenge end game content.
still going no where. zzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info