Upcoming Unique Items

Survivability gloves.... with no life?

Nice 2013 item.
"
rajaat9 wrote:
Ashcaller is pretty sick on an RF build that really wants to focus on RF for damage. Yes, there are better unique one-handers, but this is cheap and easy for ~40-50(?)% increased burning damage.
Nope, this wand isn't "sick" for RF. Daresso's Passion gives 60-80% inc.damage, and you can use that-skill-which-beats-all-other-movement-skills with it.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Anyone else want to dual wield that wand for RF?
You guys really need to slow down and take a long serious look at what you've done to this game. This isn't the way to make a game that we'll be playing a year from now.
gloves are decent, but the boots are like atziri's step but worse. :/

I don't see any reason for those to exist; they have less life, less spell dodge, less move speed and the flat eva you get from steps would be about equal to the % eva you get from the new boots.

Really disappointing to see how they serve the exact same function as atziri's step (which are very cheap), and they require you to have special buffs for them to apply (and be worse than atziri's PERMANENT state).

I think those boots need to be reworked to at least have SOME upside over atziri's step; as it is currently they're literally strictly worse.
"
Telperion_sr wrote:
Anyone else want to dual wield that wand for RF?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71LqQFJCcdo no more need to cast SRS to have a GG HBL RF build XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
the gloves may be alright

edit: nah, probably not worth it vs some half decent rares.
If you can stay at max endurance charges its pretty much equal to 50% less damage taken because you cannot be shocked. Id assume that means you can ignore shocked ground as well.

50% reduced damage is a pretty big deal and soo is 4% increased melee damage per charge, as it scales on the hit AKA both elemental and physical.

These gloves are literally insane, probably T1 drop rate.

I prefer to lose my endurance charges for Immortal Call as needed. Having them stay up would suck.
You nerds complain and whine that the game is too easy. Too easy to faceroll the content. Crying about it all the time.

GGG is doing you all a favor by introducing less powerful items. So instead of whining about how under powered the items are, thank GGG for attempting to make the game harder for you. :)
My feedback on this three uniques.

Wand is "ok" . Good for leveling, but we already have Abberath's Horn for a fire-oriented leveling wand. Why not something for Cold or Lightning?

Gloves for melee with a stun drawback... I'd only use it with Unwavering or Juggernaut, seems too specific on that regard, and even tho shock immunity is cool I don't know if I would drop something like LIFE or resists for it. Looks niche.

Boots, at least with the current state of evasion, they are bad. Less spell dodge than Atziri's and conditional. 10% less movement speed. Life seems similar in range, worst case I'd expect -10 on max roll (65). There is NO benefit over Atziri's Step, and they are already hard-to-fit on evasion builds that rely so heavily on Lightning Coil, making other spots hungry for resists.

I'd expect this 3 to be 1alch uniques that some people would fit in on specific builds. We really need new uniques to be more interesting and as much as I'd want some build-enablers at least some new end game ones.
Veruso's Battering Rams say "Hi!" to my unwavering stance! haha
(I hope this combo works)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info