Upcoming Unique Items

"
wierdzodi wrote:
"
Geisalt wrote:
Awesome shit, unneeded fillers without interresting mechanics.

Glove is not even powerfull nor interresting, 12% as is okey but it's craftable on rare gloves with masters. . . . stun duration really? Garbage.
Shock? Flask if we want. At this level range they have no utility, they should be level 42 gloves with half the armour.

And we have fair' grave tricorne.

I think you underestimate the comfort in having Shock immunity permanently up, yes you can flask but it requires charges and the need to kill/portal refill and takes up a flask slot, there is at least a quality of life aspect to it. A permanent effect is interesting to me, for example gloves + Lightning coil for lazy/late hour farming or boss that doesn't have minions and when portal is not optimal/possible.

P.S. Or just the quality of life in a hard shocking ground map.

Force looking for any profit from unique items in this game is fun but its 4sure pointless
Boooooooooring.
Wow, removing posts for calling these items "far-from-average" that's something new I should consider in the future.

Please excuse me GGG, your items are AWESOME!
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on May 16, 2016, 7:22:09 AM
vendor food.
"
Felix35071 wrote:
Do Veruso's Battering Rams refer to Caspiro or Tarcus? I'd like to know just how far back into the lore we're about to go. Givin' me squigglies.

Most likely Tarcus. He's the one who first brought the Azmeri down from the mountains and sealed the Vaal tombs (which is referenced in the flavortext). Caspiro, afaik, didn't do anything except get killed by the Vaal Oversoul.

You can find Tarcus' story in book 6 of The Ancients - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Ancients
wow.. other uniques to give to vendor after drop.. nice!
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
WOW THOSE GLOVES!!! Namelock skills just breathed a sigh of relief!
i love like those players calling the uniques "vendor food" are begging for even faster power creep.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
poor man's Atziri's Step?
Atziri's Step for noobs, ok.

Was more hoping for an "upgraded" version of Seven League-Step which could be a cool way to upgrade your leveling character into something more useful.

2 alteration boots incoming.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info