Upcoming Unique Items

Three step assault! Best unique title yet. Loves it.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
vio wrote:
i love like those players calling the uniques "vendor food" are begging for even faster power creep.

Really, care to elaborate how that would work? Ascendancy classes and Cadiroman are the worst examples of power creep yet, along with maybe Varunastra/Earthquake/Poison/Vinktar's flask.

I think you can complain about worthless uniques(mostly the boots this time, the others are fine imo) while also hating the power creep. I mean there is a gap between Varunastra and "Brutus' Lead Sprinkler" which is actually useful but not OP.

Wings of Entropy and Oro's Sacrifice for example.

The power creep is not mostly in the unique items but that you can clear the content much easier.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
for every 50 new trash uniques released, there will be one game changing unique

keep counting on boiz
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Sadly, the only build I can see those gloves working for is for Juggernaut Facebreaks.

But you can't Facebreak with those gloves, sadly they become vendor fodder with a lot of potential.
"
bozzna wrote:
poor man's Atziri's Step?

Wand is irelevant..
Gloves just atemt to protect melee from opsine levels of ele damage on maps or some fanky flask/item mechanic that can now be abused (you figure it soon after they nerf it)...
"
vio wrote:
i love like those players calling the uniques "vendor food" are begging for even faster power creep.

who's begging for power creep? it's the opposite for me. the game has never been so easy and unbalanced and I've never been so near to quit, just because of this.

btw OP uniques =/= build enabling uniques =/= pointless uniques
only the second group is good for the game imo
Those gloves will be amazing for my sunder juggernaut!
Why not create Unique Syergies...
When equipping 2-3 "Named" Uniques at the same time, a bonus stat is granted:

Maligaro's Lens and Maligaro's Restraint:
When both equipped: You are immune to curses, Curse Reflection

Perandus Blazon and Perandus Signet
When both equipped: gain 10% additional Item Quantity

Daresso's Passion and Daresso's Courage:
When both equipped: adds 35-100 physical damage, 20% chance to cast Floating Swords on hit

Geofri's Sanctuary and Geofri's Crest AND Geofri's Baptism
When all three equipped: Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield.
"
Cambob wrote:
Why not create Unique Syergies...
When equipping 2-3 "Named" Uniques at the same time, a bonus stat is granted:

Maligaro's Lens and Maligaro's Restraint:
When both equipped: You are immune to curses, Curse Reflection

Perandus Blazon and Perandus Signet
When both equipped: gain 10% additional Item Quantity

Daresso's Passion and Daresso's Courage:
When both equipped: adds 35-100 physical damage, 20% chance to cast Floating Swords on hit

Geofri's Sanctuary and Geofri's Crest AND Geofri's Baptism
When all three equipped: Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield.

yeah, sets of unique it's interesting
about those upcoming unique items - trash again, but something ggg make pretty good one, like - winds of change, varunastra, veil, seven league boots, also singularity and essence worm can be usefull.
So, keep waiting for another:D
Wow so great and so sad at the same time... I wish we had more rare uniques like HH
Last edited by Desire61 on May 16, 2016, 11:17:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info