100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish (2nd and final part)

DAY 20:

Spoiler

Zero maps :(

+ 2 Sacrifice Fragments

Lvl 97 and 73%.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 2, 2016, 2:48:55 AM
I'm playing the new expansion tomorrow , you go ahead and grind dem standard exps and shit gl .
R.I.P 4.B.
A slight delay in the start of my day today because I just wanted to see a movie... How stupid I am!!!
The movie was good but I must not distract me, I need to keep running maps as if there were no tomorrow, I go to sleep thinking about the maps, I dream about maps, I get up thinking about maps maps maps and more maps... Fuck you GGG!!! I'll get to level 100 and I'll draw a huge middle finger lifted formed by hundreds of large "Fuck you GGG, I succeeded"...

*That is the normal reaction of a normal player before the new change in the experience that is coming to us. No matter if it's little. They did it once and they do it again today. Top players are not affected, only the normal players, and GGG knows this... or maybe they are too stupid to understand. Once again they base their foolish decisions thinking about 0.1% of players instead of thinking of the majority.

OK, let's do it.

DAY 21:

Spoiler

Lvl 97 and 76%...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 3, 2016, 1:18:11 AM
Well, I think that's the end of dreams of several PoE players. Not for me, I have an incredible patience. But I fully understand that this will be a very serious blow...
The point is that I just got out of a Precinct (TIER 11) with Pack Size 10%. I have completely cleaned the map. I'm at level 97 with 76%.
This was my remaining experience before entering the map: 64.696.340
This was my experience remaining after completing the map: 63.928.873
This means that the map has just given me 767.467 experience points. That is about half less than usual. You draw your conclusions...

GGG has done it again...

OK, let us continue with this. It will not be fun and varied, I'm having serious maps problems. But at the end, it will be...

DAY 22:

Spoiler

Lvl 97 and 78%.
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 4, 2016, 3:32:47 AM
"
Actkqk wrote:
A slight delay in the start of my day today because I just wanted to see a movie... How stupid I am!!!
The movie was good but I must not distract me, I need to keep running maps as if there were no tomorrow, I go to sleep thinking about the maps, I dream about maps, I get up thinking about maps maps maps and more maps... Fuck you GGG!!! I'll get to level 100 and I'll draw a huge middle finger lifted formed by hundreds of large "Fuck you GGG, I succeeded"...

:D :D :D

Holy crap...that's got to be the funniest damn thing I've ever ready on here! Thank you for some good laughs, Act.

Keep up the faith, my friend. GGG can do what they wish...we will persevere!
Hell, I've run out of cigarettes. Now I must go buy more cigars and lose precious time. I have become a sinner. Sorry GGG but I can't follow your rulings all the time. When I return I'll expiate my sins running a thousand and more maps, non-stop...

Ok, no. Fuck you GGG!!!

:)

DAY 23:

Spoiler

Zero maps...

Lvl 97 and 84%.
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 5, 2016, 4:55:52 AM
Day 23 comments:

My day is not yet over but I decided to anticipate the comment...

These things can only happen to my.
After thinking about it all day I finally decided to change build taking advantage of the free reset. With the lower experience (the big nerf in this patch) it's more important than ever not to die, so I went back to recreate one of my old builds with some small variations...
To prove that everything was in order I ran a Mountain Ledge, blank, unchanged. All good, all in order, until suddenly I see "Voidspawn of Abaxoth"... And the damn Abaxoth appears in front of me for the first time in all these years.
"Hell, I only come to test the build" I thought and I started running like a little girl XD
After I calmed down and weigh things I came to the conclusion that for that I play, to spend time entertaining, and this would clearly be an entertaining fight. Now, if I manage to finish the battle without dying, so much the better...
5 minutes later the poor Abaxoth was dead. Build approved!!!

This is my current equipment:

Spoiler

And this is the build. It was made fast almost without planning, so it may not be optimal:

Almost 6400 life.
Firestorm Damage per use is 6123 (60% is chaos so no problem with some occasional Reflect monster).
Spell Critical strike chance is 38.79% (with Firestorm, you know, that is more than enough).
Critical multiplier 313%.

Physical damage reduction 33%
Evade 11%
Block Spells 24%
Resistances: 80 - 79 - 79 :)

Life regeneration 439.3

With this I'll stay for a while :)
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 5, 2016, 4:52:52 PM

Equipment and stats updated (see above the previous post). I made some minor changes to favor survival because it's no longer possible to resist high-level maps without countermeasures against spells. In my gloves I am now using "Warlord's Mark" to generate Endurance Charges (I have 4)... Everything is going of wonders now :)

Shit!!! I've run out chisels :(

DAY 24:

Spoiler

No maps.

No maps.

No maps.

No maps...

Lvl 97 and 78%.
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 6, 2016, 8:03:37 PM
Day 24 comments:

The damage spikes of this version were finally more than my strengths. I died at level 97 with 86%, absurdly and no time to react. I've died so many times that I know when it's my fault and when it is not. This time it was not my fault, it's just that there are mobs with exaggerated damage in high-level maps in this version...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info