100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish (2nd and final part)

DAY 25:

Spoiler

No maps.

No maps...

Work in progress...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jun 7, 2016, 2:09:05 AM
Sorry Act...but I know you'll make a Rocky comeback and take out Clubber Lang. :D
Surely someone is wondering what happens with this, why I have not posted... I've been a little discouraged, not because of the game but because of illness, a large flu does not want to let me go. In addition, I have not run maps normally because I'm moving between basic maps and Dried Lake. I have been staying ruined slowly so it was time to regenerate some of my resources. I need Regrets, because that was formerly a pretty safe build now it is not. In addition to the previously reported death, I died 2 more times. So there's no way I follow with the same build. These last 2 deaths were totally my fault, stupid mistakes almost unforgivable. My last death was so dumb I ended laughin as ZiggyD in one of his videos when he dies after picking up a Ex.
I'm not defeated and much less. It's just a short break for real and virtual necessities.

;)
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Sounds good, sir. I've still not back to grinding until I get my last 2 Ascendency points and stock up more maps. Plus since its summer time I'm not playing as much...I'll get there eventually. :D
Patience is a virtue... Well, I don't know if I'm a virtuous, but I have patience.

I took my time to not make mistakes, or at least make the fewest possible. So I decided to start from scratch with a Duelist on a build that is beyond anything I've played before. I've always taken my time to pick things up when I run maps. I've always said that my normal time in Gorge (with any build) is far from being "competitive". But this build requires me to keep going no matter what. It takes time to get used to this new style of game for me. My duelist is on level 78 and I'm very happy with his performance.

No, I will not continue with the Duelist. The idea has always been to replicate the build in my Marauder (lvl 97). All I need now is gather Regrets. Maybe about 3 or 4 days more and I can continue with this. So patience...

Just one last thing as a curiosity.

The previous post was made just after reaching level 78 (see post time). Writing it took me about 15 minutes. Then I made a few maps and now I just hit level 79. I estimate about 10 minutes to write and translate this (the English is not my original language).

Perhaps for some may not be a great thing but for me is something vertiginous.

Tomorrow is the big day. Today I finished gathering the Regrets (more than 100) and finally I changed the build. So after a few testings tomorrow I will be again in the quest for level 100 :)

Ok, for all intents and purposes this is the continuation of the adventure. Not because I have taken me a few days of rest the time stopped, so my last official day running maps was the day June 7 (day 25 in the level 97). Today is June 30, so 23 days have passed and 25 + 23 is 48. Things therefore will continue from day 48...
I'm running a Shield Charge build. I'm at lvl 97 with 57%.

We'll see how it goes...

DAY 48:

Spoiler

No maps...

No maps.

No maps...

Lvl 97 and 59%
Last edited by Actkqk on Jul 1, 2016, 1:43:22 AM
Tu eres muy gracioso! Now get back to work! 😊

P.S. I am not anxious. 😛
DAY 49:

Spoiler

No maps.

Lvl 97 and 61%.
Last edited by Actkqk on Jul 2, 2016, 2:14:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info