Two-week Event News

"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
might roll a guardian and get a demi's

It looks pretty tough solo.... But if you buy a shav's (they're so cheap now, wow) then lowlife summoner looks promising and nigh-unkillable.
Last edited by codetaku on May 11, 2016, 10:28:20 AM
"
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:

It looks pretty tough solo.... But if you buy a shav's (they're so cheap now, wow) then lowlife summoner looks promising and nigh-unkillable.

You cannot play solo. at all.
A shavs is 4ex +, so its not that easy to buy one.
GG GGG
These hard beyond days are the best
"
Iboga wrote:
"
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:

A shav's in the flashback standard is actually slightly under 3ex now, check poe.trade. I'm a scrub and I've amassed/spent that much currency in the flashback league already. It's not hard if you're saving for it and buy your other gear for like 1c each.

As for "you cannot play solo", the 25th-ranked guardian is *well* within solo-ing range from the past 5 days of play, and finding a friend to rush you starting on day 6... well, it requires a rather dedicated friend.
Last edited by codetaku on May 11, 2016, 12:32:10 PM
Have fun those who can play❗
my english sux.
Any specific reason to not include Tempest? Would love me some 6 links xD
Sweet the league within the league killed the league.
*Pantera song queues*

'IT'S DOMINAAAAATIOOOON!!!!!'
I can't understand this decision. Domination is well-known for inducing massive lag spikes and freezes. But hey, what I should expect from [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 11, 2016, 7:21:35 PM
"
Iboga wrote:
"
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:

you realize there are gurdians doing t15 dual ...solo guardians are hardly from unplayable solo
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info