Two-week Event News

guys im kinda new to the racing events,, just want to know what will happen to the characters after the 2 weeks are over .. will they become a standard characters or will they be gone ?
,, plz if someone knows tel me and thanks in advance :)
"
abbasrizk101 wrote:
guys im kinda new to the racing events,, just want to know what will happen to the characters after the 2 weeks are over .. will they become a standard characters or will they be gone ?
,, plz if someone knows tel me and thanks in advance :)

In this particular case, Hardcore/(standard) Perandus Flashback characters will become Hardcore/(standard) Perandus characters respectively at the end of events, and thus Hardcore/Standard characters at the end of Perandus in several days.

After most race events characters go to Hardcore or, in some cases, to Void (inaccessible league, virtually those characters are gone).

If your character dies in any Hardcore league (either race or challenge or permanent), he will be moved to Standard (excluding voided leagues, where he will go to Void anyway).

Any short race event (from 12 minutes to 1 day) is Hardcore (or voided), even if it is not stated in its name.
So I haven't really played in a long time, nor even seriously when I did. I've grown quite bored of Diablo III (no longer enough challenge) so I was considering getting into Path of Exile.

One of the concepts I most enjoy is seasonal, where a character is started from scratch in a completely new server environment. Is that the same concept here with the League events? I suppose I'm just getting tripped up by the 'race' events I see. Are these seasons themselves or contained within something else?

I saw something about a new patch or event coming up soon; will that incorporate a 'fresh start'? If so, I suppose I should just wait for that to start. XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info