How is update 3.0 looking?

Hmmm interest, I like those little snippets of information. Even if it's just a reconfirmation of whats been said in a different way.

Appreciated Chris.
#NeverGoing90
"
Chris wrote:

The 2.4.0 expansion probably comes out in September. We haven't talked about the plan for updates after that point yet.

you definitely sent a tiny shiver down my spine with this one.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Chris wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The 2.4.0 expansion probably comes out in September. We haven't talked about the plan for updates after that point yet.

(2.3.0 technically isn't an expansion, just a challenge league and large content update, akin to 2.1.0/Talisman)

Surely you are not suggesting that you do not have a solid plan past September...

I will just take it as that you are not prepared to announce/speculate on any timelines you have for all the wonderful ideas GGG has planned out over the next year. :)

Oh we definitely have a plan... I just meant we haven't talked publicly about anything past 2.4.0.

Now that sounds WAY better than your first post, Chris XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
vio wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

you definitely sent a tiny shiver down my spine with this one.

I think I'll need a wheelchair after that TINY shiver... :V

Hoping for more Legacy-leagues-uniques acquisition methods. Wonder what will be the "next big thing", too.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Quite happy to see Chris being more active in his own forums and not only engaging the Reddit crowd.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Rather than making a new thread, I'll ask here:

When can we expect an announcement about the announcement of the release of 2.3.0?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:

When can we expect an announcement about the announcement of the release of 2.3.0?

Consider this post an announcement that the announcement is late next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Jerle wrote:
Quite happy to see Chris being more active in his own forums and not only engaging the Reddit crowd.

+

Ontopic: thanks for the announcement about the announcement, Chris

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 10, 2016, 5:47:23 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

I have always wanted to quote Chris ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

I have always wanted to quote Chris ;)

Consider this a quote of your quoting Chris announcing his announcement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info