How is update 3.0 looking?

This is a thread with 3.0 in the title that contains 3.0 posts by Chris.

That's what we here in Canada call a hat-trick.

Chrisception confirmed.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
Rather than making a new thread, I'll ask here:

When can we expect an announcement about the announcement of the release of 2.3.0?

Consider this post an announcement that the announcement is late next week.

I'm soooooo pumped for this announcement! Anxiously awaiting the details so I can know which days to take off work, and when I get to spend more money on a new supporter pack! Seriously, take my money. I'm a newer POE player but have fallen in love and haven't felt this sort of hype for a game in a long time.
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

When can we expect an announcement about the announcement of the release of 2.3.0?

I have always wanted to quote Chris ;)

Not only are we going to quote that quoted post, but we've installed a pyramid post in the quoted post (and a 42" TV).
Last edited by Asmosis on May 11, 2016, 12:03:21 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:10:19 PM
"
Rallos wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

...Anxiously awaiting the details so I can know which days to take off work...

(if you haven't been following Reddit) Prophesy league starts June 3rd according to the maps in Chris' sig.
If you want to know more about upcoming content, I would suggest arriving at GGG offices with a nice selection of beers.
Chris, if you are still looking around, are there any plans to bring Rigwald (with or without Talismans) into the core game? Would be really apreciated if you would answer. Thank you.
This thread is awesome! Hope they put in more PvP based content, maybe quest related (and i don't mean Leo's quests, but story quests of a new act)

cheers! (ps. best arpg ever.)
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Btw Chris, if you're still reading this thread and am willing to answer my question, do there happen to be any hints at upcoming expansions out there already? Such as ingame, or perhaps in some announcement.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I have always wanted to quote Chris ;)

Consider this a quote of your quoting Chris announcing his announcement.

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist. :<

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info