Two-Week Flashback Perandus Events - The Votes Are In!

Flashback yessssssss!!!
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Did the other polling options that had strong showings (SSF, beyond, talisman) sway anyone at GGG to consider doing more of these 2 week mini races during a longer 3 month league? I'm someone who usually makes 2 or 3 characters per big league, so having these two week leagues more frequently that go back to the parent 3 month would be great for my regular, albeit moderated alt rolling.
No talisman question mark????

If we can't get Talisman, at the very least can we get the audio from the Stone Circle Inscriptions from Talisman? I've looked around and can't find recordings of them anywhere; it seems like unless the league is run again, they'll be lost to the community.
When does it start?
Polish that turd.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
And once again the SSF folks ignored. GGG you are shooting yourself in the foot when you constantly ignore 37% of your playerbase.

BTW it would be interesting if they released the results for HC and SC separately. My guess is that the HC players voted for SSF over flashback and most would prefer SSF+flashback together over simple flashback.
Last edited by otinanai2 on May 3, 2016, 10:33:38 PM
"
Siochan wrote:
Where's the poll to keep or remove the lab? That's the real poll this game needs to do...

If you don't want to run it, then don't. You are left with the same game as you had before it was put in.

But I guess you would rather take away from the players who enjoy it because of ... reasons ...
HALLELUJAH!

"
otinanai2 wrote:
And once again the SSF folks ignored. GGG you are shooting yourself in the foot when you constantly ignore 37% of your playerbase.

You have a point; a LOT of people voted for SSF. clearly there is some real demand for it, more than just a handful of Redditors as some of us thought. Clearly GGG should do a SSF league of some sort this year.
Last edited by Fightgarr on May 3, 2016, 10:42:43 PM
what a waste. ggg had the chance to actually level the playing field by making this 2 week league a solo / self found league but instead made it "harder" by making it a flashback party league to allow all those rmt streamers to as usual win the leagues. cause hey... noone is gonna play if havoc doesnt win right? haha fail again ggg
IGN: G_o_G_o_PowerRanger
"
otinanai2 wrote:

I wonder what prevents someone from not trading and playing solo in a regular league. It would be different story for those other 63% of players if it was SSF.

Edit:
I would want to point out - 37% of people who voted [in 2nd poll], it doesn't represent 37% of playerbase. By looking at how many votes there are in total - I would guess that it is only a small fraction of playerbase.
The only reason I could think of why someone would want GGG to enforce SSF on some event would be competition in ladder and this is something only a tiny fraction of playerbase would care about at first place. People just turn on the game, have some fun, test out some builds, play with friends, do some challenges for 1 or 2 visual effects, maybe 3 if you are better than average. I would guess that even majority of players who play in races do so because of alt-art uniques.
Last edited by Azorien on May 3, 2016, 11:42:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info