Patch 2.2.2c has been deployed!

Two months to remove reflect/chaining from enchantments, really? When you thought about enchantments didn't it occur to you that it would be ridiculous for players to kill themselves over a random triggered glove enchantment? Also, two months later, still no changes to ES and traps. I can understand bug fixes being difficult to release, but broken gameplay balance? Come on. But hey, more unoriginal divination cards, yay!

Spoiler
at least we know someone is making money

Sorry, but as a player and an aspiring dev its really upsetting to see a game with such great potential being handled like this. I really hope you will get back on track as soon as possible, and make this game great again. Best of luck.
Very nice
YEAAhh! Bros!!! Next league Sel ffound!!!
Please stop making low value div cards which requires alot to complete. They only become annoying.

Just like Rain of chaos aka chaos shards are almost not worth picking up.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
STRAND 9 CARDS

DAMN YOU GUYS SUUUCK
Last edited by CaoMengde on May 3, 2016, 4:14:05 PM
No hotfix yet? sad panda :(
there goes the "get on my horse" feature. quite sad.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
When is the new league starting?
"
DaPeterDude wrote:
content.ggpk corrupted.

infinite checking resources.
uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing to solve this.

nice.

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the same issue...
"
SirAnoobis wrote:
Two months to remove reflect/chaining from enchantments, really? When you thought about enchantments didn't it occur to you that it would be ridiculous for players to kill themselves over a random triggered glove enchantment? Also, two months later, still no changes to ES and traps. I can understand bug fixes being difficult to release, but broken gameplay balance? Come on. But hey, more unoriginal divination cards, yay!

Spoiler
at least we know someone is making money

Sorry, but as a player and an aspiring dev its really upsetting to see a game with such great potential being handled like this. I really hope you will get back on track as soon as possible, and make this game great again. Best of luck.

+1

It's not likely that GGG (I call them the Talosian mad overlords) are likely to read anything logical posted here (in their own forums), wise up, and get "back on track". For example, there is much more positive feedback on Cadiro Perandus and more negative feedback on The Labyrinth yet GGG is exiling Cadiro out of Wraeclast in June and it is likely that nothing is being done to tweak The Labyrinth to make it a more enjoyable playing experience. Is that crazy mad or what? Go figure.

We all know that Chris only replies to Reddit posts and then only when it's about something he is already in favor of. Anything logical and needed to have been done long ago by GGG but hasn't been fixed yet is not likely to get fixed. We're supposed to be grateful we get a fix after 2 months (or grateful we got a fix for desync after nearly 3 years). Many other multi-player game companies have server/client sync figured out and working smoothly from the get-go, not over 2 1/2 years later after OB. Is this the price we exiles must pay for PoE being free-to-play?

I guess unbalanced gameplay is just another way GGG views their arpg as "hardcore". It certainly is easy to do nothing to fix obvious balance problems that make playing more infuriating than fun at times.

I think the Talosian overlords of Wraeclast have finally cracked up from being too mental. Maybe the Talosians have gone down the dark path and have experimented with virtue gems on themselves. God help us all if they've done that!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 3, 2016, 8:46:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info