Patch 2.2.2c has been deployed!

"
poeFan2 wrote:
"
Fixed a bug with Leap Slam when used by Ranger wielding a staff.

As a programmer, when I read stuff like this I wonder if the game's code is generic. This makes me think that the code is a mess, where each case is treated with a different "if else" statement. I mean really it should be just "fixed a bug with leap slam" lol.

Careful People will say you understand nothing as a programmer, or worst, they gonna say you're a liar :).
Still a huge list of long unfixed issues remain tho but don't say it too loud man, you will hurt some supporters here :).
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Lookin' forward to take them all ! :D Nice job, very nice :D
content.ggpk corrupted.

infinite checking resources.
uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing to solve this.

nice.

EDIT:
Tried a VPN, issue seems resolved. Not too happy to download 8gbs with it, but not GGG's fault.
Last edited by DaPeterDude on May 3, 2016, 5:43:02 PM
yup
Hi forum,

after this update the game is barely playable, my fps got a huge drop even when walking without any mobs on-screen. I've been playing PoE for some time and this was the worst league by far. Don't get me wrong, I liked the perandus chests and all that, but ever since the start of the league a perandus chest just near my char means lag. If I'm close to the chest, that means death. Before the patch the lag was just a few secs, now it's like 15-20 secs lag.

Yesterday when I read the patch notes I got really happy, because I noticed that the lag was caused by the fancy textures of the perandus mobs.

But then I log in today just to see a massive lag fest. Less cards, more improvements please.
Last edited by matsu07 on May 3, 2016, 12:50:27 PM
"
Fixed a bug with Leap Slam when used by Ranger wielding a staff.

NO WHY THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL, FLAWLESS BUG, HOW COULD YOU KILL SUCH A PERFECT CREATURE
still no fix on headhunter/inspired learning not giving mods when using pb, bleed, and Gratuitous Violence. Wtf...
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Cool.

Now implement Male/Female variants of the classes, please :3
"
yahooomg wrote:
why you dont add anything in high lvl content? no puprose in game when you take 80-90 lvl and do almost all maps. It pretty boring.

Sounds like it's time to reroll a new character/build. That's one of the main focuses of this game.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

"
Glowyrm wrote:
"
yahooomg wrote:
why you dont add anything in high lvl content? no puprose in game when you take 80-90 lvl and do almost all maps. It pretty boring.

Sounds like it's time to reroll a new character/build. That's one of the main focuses of this game.

Without purpose on high end? it is no longer interesting after playing few years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info