Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Really glad something like this happened, though, the exact poll process doesn't make complete sense; especially the transition from Poll 2 to Poll 3, as in, Self Found itself is a game mode, and not a league one, just like SC or HC.

It doesn't show, at all fair, to pick an inbetween situation; SSF should still be a polled mode and proceed to Poll 3, where we we'd choose either a set of Flashback, or an added league mod.

Thank you for the extra effort nevertheless.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on May 2, 2016, 12:14:42 PM
"
The first option is to disable parties in the events, making them essentially solo self-found leagues. This would definitely raise the difficulty of the events as players are unable to rely on trade to improve their items.

LOL essentially how 80-90% of the population plays the game : D
SSF since ~OB
It's probably been said already, but the schedule of flashback mods is likely something that will keep people interested the entire 2 weeks. I voted for it.
SSF! Never participated in a SSF league and would absolutely love to, I play self-found on my own for my own challenge and would love to see this implemented. Imagine, another mechanic added to SSF, for example, similar to the Russian Garena adding Rarity/Quantity. There are so many possibilities for a SSF/Added mechanic league.
Last edited by Niko420 on May 2, 2016, 12:23:47 PM
94.35% voted yes so far, how suprising... :D

What i dont get is the flashback mix where they STILL dont go ham with all mods from the beginning.
And rampage on the 2 last days, with most active mods, when it is common knowledge now that there are plenty of players that lag massively with this. Even i got a feel of that last flashback, whereas i didn't notice anything the days rampage was inactive....

Where was the option for 2 weeks fully activated flashback ssf???
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
50,000 views and only 7000 voters? Something isn't adding up. We need more voters at the poll!
Thanks for bringing this matter to the players! Can't Wait!

** i hope the idea of having events with disabled parties doesn't dissipate. This would definitely spice up the game, even if for a comparably short event.
gimme gimme flashback
"
50,000 views and only 7000 voters? Something isn't adding up. We need more voters at the poll!

You can view the thread ten times but only vote once.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"

You can view the thread ten times but only vote once.

Ahhh okay. I wrongly assumed it only counted unique visitors. ty (not 4 scam <3)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info