Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What is the point of 95% of uniques and divination cards?

Why do enjoy a game flooded with crap stuff?

Bring back Eternal Orb's so we can make some high end rares again.
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 9:23:47 AM
I thought divination cards were made by players who purchased the Highgate packages? Don't hate on GGG for having a player that wanted to support their game and make sure other players have 40 wisdom scrolls.

I agree with you on wanting a return of the eternal orb. I think Mirrors should've been the thing they removed. Remove mirror, bring back eternal and let everyone dedicated enough build the item they want.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Div cards are amazing what the fuck are you talking about? Made like 4 volls devotion this league and resold it / flip it so much it's fucking great.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The point of 95% of uniques and div cards is to help new players. For more advanced players they are trash cause you wanted all more drops, more acces to everything, Cadiro, easier trade and AH, thats why so many items are trash cause you can very easily get better items.

And in few months your next post will be :
What's the point of 99%of uniques and div cards :)

Have to remember that not everyone plays the same game you do. Playing solo/self-found needs to remain a viable option for those that should want the more challenging game. Div cards don't drop often enough to be a nuisance, and if your tolerance for them is that low, there's always the loot filter.
"
Kingoko wrote:
The point of 95% of uniques and div cards is to help new players. For more advanced players they are trash cause you wanted all more drops, more acces to everything, Cadiro, easier trade and AH, thats why so many items are trash cause you can very easily get better items.

And in few months your next post will be :
What's the point of 99%of uniques and div cards :)

to be fair not even low tiers would waste their time geting them, the problem has more to do with those uniques usefullness being just to short to be worth speding reources or time on them.

take gorebreaker, i love that unique but past lv 15-20 it gets easily outclased so why would you buy an item that will be outclased in 1 or 2 days?

realy wish GGG added the option to upgradde uniques, of course boost gained would be tied to unique effectivness, good ones will see little improvment while crappy ones get a bigger boost.

formula could be:
same unique * 5 = unique v2
unique v2 * 5 = unique v3

and so on with a cap of 5-6, this not only give bad uniques a use but olso promote their sales since one would need a pletora of them to achive higher grades.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

"
caboom wrote:

take gorebreaker, i love that unique but past lv 15-20 it gets easily outclased so why would you buy an item that will be outclased in 1 or 2 days?

Because

1) To make the leveling process more enjoyable at a very affordable price.
2) To complete a 5 x chance recipe.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Div cards are amazing what the fuck are you talking about? Made like 4 volls devotion this league and resold it / flip it so much it's fucking great.

"Ye Flippin Gods!"

Now I have to research where in Wraeclast I must farm for 100s of hours to get a divi set. Ouch, I get a headache listening to the elites brag on how great their gear is.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"

"Ye Flippin Gods!"

Now I have to research where in Wraeclast I must farm for 100s of hours to get a divi set. Ouch, I get a headache listening to the elites brag on how great their gear is.

2satlyforulololmeme
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 1, 2016, 1:55:26 PM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I thought divination cards were made by players who purchased the Highgate packages? Don't hate on GGG for having a player that wanted to support their game and make sure other players have 40 wisdom scrolls.

I don't think players made every div card set. Cards like the one you mention and rain of chaos (8 for 1 chaos orb) for example were made by GGG themselves and as OP mentions, are pretty puzzling and do seem more of spam than anything truly meaningful. There are lots of good cards, but some are indeed a little puzzling.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info