[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

Hey,
you could look into the Gear section of the Build. There you can see all the links I use. As you can see there I am really squeezing all the possible slots out of my gear^^
I don't have a single Gem in there that is not used for leveling or situational casting. Every gem I have socketed is permanetly casted, or affects the auras I have.
I don't even have faster casting linked to my Flame dash because of it and I am using the lvl 12 stone golem that my clayshaper gives me, because I can't afford to spend a red socket for it^^
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
"
Way2Saucey wrote:
Hey man! I followed your build pretty closely, and I am LOVING it. Couldn't afford a shavs so I went with yours. First support build I've made and its great.

Anyway, I'm kind of wondering how you are able to run a blasphemy enfeeble? I'm running a similar tree and aura setup, but I have no space for a blasphemy.

Here's my gear and setup

Spoiler

Thanks for the help!

Yeah, and from looking at his gear he has blasphemy and enfeeble running in chest piece. That is key.

You know, I do like the idea of using that wand. Nearby enemies being blinded is a really nice defensive stat.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Last edited by Catchafire2000 on Jun 19, 2016, 3:01:26 PM
I used the Eclipse Solaris for quite a long time^^ I was almost sure, that I wrote in the guide, that it is a solid choice, but it seems like I forgot it^^
Has been added to the gear section^^
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Jun 19, 2016, 3:14:48 PM
I decided to go back to Clay Shaper. The wand is nice, but move so fast (clear speed) it just seems better to stick with the Shaper.
Same for me :)
The Eclipse Solaris is nice to tank a group of enemies for while, but the Clay Shaper+Chaos Golem is simply better to survive the big hits, that have potential to kill you.
Do Golems and Animate Guardian benefit from all your auras? In addition, do they also get the life regen and physical reduction benefits too?
According to the wiki(http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion) Minions are affected by Auras, but I haven't tested it myself.
What I know for sure is that they get the life regen from the regen totem+enduring cry.
There are subtelties to this build that I like. For example, linking blood magic to enduring cry is important for when you get Prayer of Glory node. That node makes it such that EC doesnt cost any mana. In addition, it makes it more sensful to get the Prayer of Glory node instead of the Harmony node.

Any tips on doing merc lab from a survival of traps perspective? Would you recommend getting zealots oath and shaper nodes with two stone golems up befre attempting?
The Bloodmagic is linked with Enduring cry and Clarity. It obviously is for clarity and not enduring cry. You NEED zealots oath to survive traps it is generally the most important defensive aspekt of this build. And in case you don't know: there is no point in using 2 Stone golems, because only 1 aura counts. Thats why you have to use 2 different types of golems to make use of their effect.
And as I said in the Lab section of the build: You are basically immune to traps because of your regen+armor.
Great to know. I was basically using two chaos golems, so I shouldn't do that? It should be a chaos golem and the stone golem from the unique mace?

I think for even added safety against traos, we can drop enfeeble/blasphemy for vitality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info