[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

Playing with a group in HC is a luxury while leveling. A guide, even a rudimentary one, would be very helpful. Understanding how to complete labs while leveling is important as well; do you do it before or after the transition to support?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I know that a group while leveling is a luxury. And i know that leveling a support is a pain.
Personally i play Standard and hate leveling so I am definitly no expert on leveling^^
I leveled this charcter as I said through normal mostly with flame totem and after that I had to search for groups..I did the normal lab when I was lvl ~50 also with my flame totem. I takes time but all content is doable. I never speced something that I don't need in the future. This works since the build is fairly tanky in general and thats why it is theoretically possible to do all kinds of content, you just have to take your time and replace the flame totems again and again.
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
On Gear Section you could put some information about Flasks to.
Thanks for the feedback :) I added a seperate Flask section under the gear section.
Hi

Thanks for the great build, I really love it,
atm prophHC its fun and save!

I have two questions:

1. is it possible to reach 90 max fire res?
2. I have the same reduced mana reservation as you have but
I only can run 1 50% aura in chest, did I miss something?

lvling tip:

I uesd Empire's Grasp (very cheap) with
shockwave Totem - faster casting - inc aoe -addfire/faster casting
and fire storm - conc effekt - fire pen - contr. destruction/blind (blind is great with enfee)

cheers

Update: I just ripped in a map due to the exile with ethernal knife totem (2 hits)
I had 75 chaos res :(
Last edited by Mtron on Jun 15, 2016, 10:07:48 AM
Reeep! in peace.
Vickas Giantbone doesn't deal Chaos damage, so I guess that wasn't the problem^^
Interessting that you died to physical damage...I personally thought that Physical basically can't hurt me^^ Did you have endurance charges up? How much unreserved Life+Es did you have? Did you ascend in merciless already?
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Jun 15, 2016, 4:16:39 PM
Does this build only work with Victario's chest? Or can I switch it out for a Shavs down the road?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mtron/characters

Not sure why you could only use 1 50% aura gem. I'm gonna assume that your character name is Lets Go to Labby.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Maybe there was a nasty mod on the map, I felt very safe and tanky so far
even with the bosses(T1/T2) I was never in trouble(I was only lvl 72)

nevermind - back in the saddle - rerolling again!
You could use shav's but you would only be able to use one of the 50% Auras.
And this build is specifically designed without the shavs in mind to get a budget version. Since this build is way more than tanky enough I don't see why you would want to go shavs with this spec anyway^^
There are probably better support builds out there that utilize the Shav's.

And GL this time Mtron!
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Jun 16, 2016, 3:30:47 PM
Hey man! I followed your build pretty closely, and I am LOVING it. Couldn't afford a shavs so I went with yours. First support build I've made and its great.

Anyway, I'm kind of wondering how you are able to run a blasphemy enfeeble? I'm running a similar tree and aura setup, but I have no space for a blasphemy.

Here's my gear and setup

Spoiler

Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info