Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

updated some of my stuff and facetanked normal atziri without much trouble. awesome.
how much harder is uber atziri?
You need to be able to survive her flameblast which does around 7.5k damage to me. I have about 9200 life so its not too difficult, you just have to be on top of using your flasks.
Hi, thx for great build:)
my weapon:D
Hi there first of all I want to say thank you for making this build Kumbo. Never have I played a build and got to the end game content,but this build did, the build is smooth and easy to play(can do uber lab and atziri). But right now I think I can't upgrade my weapon (5L maorhi), and any pdps 500+ in my current server (Garena taiwan) costs like 10EX above, and I only have 4 EX. The question I want to ask is
1. A) should I change 2 or 3 EX to Alteration orbs and start crafting a good 2 T1 phys weapon?
or B)should I farm Uber lab (which i can) and save up the money to buy a Disfavour?
C) Also I want to know if a i84 weapon rolls a t1 chaos damage on top of 2 T1 phys and T1 attack speed that chaos is going to be huge right(and best in slot)?
2. Also i was wondering if I can swap the base type of my boots and gloves? because you said you want to have a ES base type boots for the 3 B 1 G sockets, but right now Im using the opposite, I have a ES base type gloves and a armor base type boots.
3.I see that in the Pale council video you posted you were using faster attack gem in your setup, not rapid decay, and also a Vaal haste in your helmet, do you mind elaborating on when to use these setups?
Again thank you for making this wonderful build, havent had soo much fun since I last played POE. And sorry for my english
A casual Taiwanese player

"
earthquakeJAX wrote:
Hi there first of all I want to say thank you for making this build Kumbo. Never have I played a build and got to the end game content,but this build did, the build is smooth and easy to play(can do uber lab and atziri). But right now I think I can't upgrade my weapon (5L maorhi), and any pdps 500+ in my current server (Garena taiwan) costs like 10EX above, and I only have 4 EX. The question I want to ask is
1. A) should I change 2 or 3 EX to Alteration orbs and start crafting a good 2 T1 phys weapon?
or B)should I farm Uber lab (which i can) and save up the money to buy a Disfavour?
C) Also I want to know if a i84 weapon rolls a t1 chaos damage on top of 2 T1 phys and T1 attack speed that chaos is going to be huge right(and best in slot)?
2. Also i was wondering if I can swap the base type of my boots and gloves? because you said you want to have a ES base type boots for the 3 B 1 G sockets, but right now Im using the opposite, I have a ES base type gloves and a armor base type boots.
3.I see that in the Pale council video you posted you were using faster attack gem in your setup, not rapid decay, and also a Vaal haste in your helmet, do you mind elaborating on when to use these setups?
Again thank you for making this wonderful build, havent had soo much fun since I last played POE. And sorry for my english
A casual Taiwanese player

I would just save up and buy a Disfavour. Farming Uber lab is probably your best bet. A chaos prefix on a weapon isn't bis, because you can get flat phys, %phys, and hybrid phys% and accuracy which scales better than flat chaos. Base type on boots/gloves doesn't matter if you have the socket colors you need. I recommended ES base because its easy to get the right colors, but once you have all your other gear you can get a better base item and spend currency rolling socket colors. My council video was taken early on in the league, but as I got better gear I stopped using FA/Vaal haste. When I upgraded from Marohi I switched to Rapid Decay, and I switched Vaal Haste for Ancestral Warchief.
I know that there is lots of time before Atlas of Worlds will come out and we don't know which of Prophecy uniqs will be applied to core game. But, what in point we don't have Voidheart? Better use Snakebite or go with Poison Gem or trade for pure damage?
I guess, to use Cospri's Will as chest armour won't be a good choice... evasion and no life. =/
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Aug 16, 2016, 9:13:52 AM
I would just go back to using a Poison support gem + Atziri's Disfavour, which is what I did in Perandus League.
hi! u dont use any ll/ml? does this build sustain without a nice amount of leech?

also with kingsguard, does it give alot of life back? i mean i know how crazy it works with a mjolner discharge build but i canot estimate how well it works with your build

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 wrote:
hi! u dont use any ll/ml? does this build sustain without a nice amount of leech?

also with kingsguard, does it give alot of life back? i mean i know how crazy it works with a mjolner discharge build but i canot estimate how well it works with your build

You get Life Leech from Blood Rage and Mana Leech from either your gloves or a jewel. EQ has a very low mana cost even in a 6L so its not a problem. Kingsguard gives a decent amount of life back - I was able to do Atziri a few days into the league and the heal from Kingsguard was a big part of that. You will want to upgrade into a Kaom's Heart asap though. Your first two major items should be a 5L Marohi (gives enough dps for speedfarming yellow maps) and Kaom's.
Can i use conc effect with marohi, cause it has 15 lvl AoE support?
I'm asking this because of the reflection when fighting Atziri.
ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info