Poisonquake Juggernaut Prophecy Updated, Beginner friendly, cheap to start, Uber Atziri/Core

Disfavour is better than Marohi, even with Voidheart, but a really high dps rare is BiS. I would still use Voidheart with Disfavour because it allows you to run Rapid Decay instead of a Poison Gem.
"
Well..
I use this build, its great but i have a few questions.

Should i get atziri disfavor instead Marohi?
Should i get rid of voidheart if i use Disfavor?
Or should i keep them both?

if u r lazy to trigger fortify with leap u can use disf and void, but getting off void open new possibilities ... 2 mings, 2 ways, rare 100+ life ring ....
"
Kumbo wrote:
A really high dps rare is BiS.

I am gathering warlord cards and going to start crafting soon as i probably can't afford a 6L Disfavor.
Currently using a decent rolled 6L Hezmana, is a Merciless craft with master-crafted physical better than Hezmana?
Hezmana has life leech and blood magic but both are not really needed so it should be easy to replace?
Last edited by KelongSalty on Jul 20, 2016, 2:24:34 AM
Yeah if you get a Merciless roll on your mace then a multimod craft flat phys + attack speed should be higher dps than Hezmana.
Nice guide! I'm loosely following it myself now. After playing Voltaxic Spark with temporal chains last league, and seeing how powerful it is at helping stack poison effects on enemies (since effects expire 40% slower yet deal damage at the same rate), I think it would be perfect for this build.
hi,

got a question, looked your guide and google and the dhalai lama...but need still an answer...

When using Atziri's Disfavour is Voidring still good add or does bleed and poison interfere ?

got Both and it seems Bleed doesnt proc sometimes, poison doesnt proc sometimes, sometimes nothing procs
"
Kumbo wrote:
Yeah if you get a Merciless roll on your mace then a multimod craft flat phys + attack speed should be higher dps than Hezmana.

k i'll try that, hopefully i get something good.
Got a Kaom's heart last night and so i went and attempt Atziri for the first time ever, cleared her with 0 deaths easily, very nice build.
Bump
"
Mekadrill wrote:
hi,

got a question, looked your guide and google and the dhalai lama...but need still an answer...

When using Atziri's Disfavour is Voidring still good add or does bleed and poison interfere ?

got Both and it seems Bleed doesnt proc sometimes, poison doesnt proc sometimes, sometimes nothing procs

Voidheart is still good with Disfavour, since it frees up a gem slot so you don't have to use Poison. Nothing should be interfering with applying Bleed/Poison, unless you have a Bloodlust gem which would prevent bleed. If your dots aren't being applied, it sounds like a bug.
So I just looked at your skill tree, and I gotta say, it takes a lot of balls to not even take a single dps cluster :D

Tbh I would never do that, because the faster thing die, the less they hurt. I mean, you could possibly double your dps if you took even a single damage wheel. Just saying.

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info