"Game is too easy !!!!!!!"

We all know that the uber elite players that proclaim that PoE is "too easy" are the same ones that play with T1 gear. The fact that they could be playing off-beat (non-FOTM) non-OP builds that would make for a much more serious challenge doesn't seem to enter their thoughts. They run with and want to show off their uber gear and then when it makes for a build that allows them to face roll Atziri or Merc Malachai or Merc Izaro and then have the audacity to post to GGG that PoE is "too easy" and "more harder please" it is just insane and a WTF to me. If these players are that good at making top end builds with the best gear this game has then it should make for relatively easy playing. since the 99% of us don't have the T1 gear to make playing more or less "a walk in the park" it is clear to us that PoE is more than plenty hard right now even with getting a few quality items from Cadiro Perandus to ease our plight. Damn GGG, it's bad enough that we were framed and exiled to Wraeclast for crimes we did not commit but adding the insult of gear starvation to our exile's suffering is just too much to take.

Edit: I do know that "falling on my sword" is an option (perm quit) but since I am happy playing PoE with a few great buys from Cadiro I fail to understand why GGG wants to go back to pre-Perandus PoE without being able to acquire a few top end pieces of gear without massive grinding and/or slaving away in trade chat.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 30, 2016, 12:05:39 PM
"
Scotchfist wrote:
Guys, I know that this is a cutthroat, social game with trading ingrained at its core, but I just yearned for a deeper challenge, so I started demanding for a SSF league, okay?

And, YES, I know that visual stimulation/feedback is inherent to not only Path of Exile, but indeed all gaming. I just yearned for a deeper challenge, okay? So I'll be turning off my monitor while playing during this two week race.

Please sign your local petition for a SSF league and a Blindside League (No monitor attached to your PC tower).

Sounds good. I'm gonna aggressively champion this all over the place, and then quit after a week once I realize that all the things I take for granted as a personality in this game don't exist. Or I'll just reroll endlessly until all sense of "race" and challenge are gone.

Though to be fair, I'll probably just also end up plugging my monitor back in at some point when the rules clash with convenience.
"
Scotchfist wrote:
Guys, I know that this is a cutthroat, social game with trading ingrained at its core, but I just yearned for a deeper challenge, so I started demanding for a SSF league, okay?

And, YES, I know that visual stimulation/feedback is inherent to not only Path of Exile, but indeed all gaming. I just yearned for a deeper challenge, okay? So I'll be turning off my monitor while playing during this two week race.

Please sign your local petition for a SSF league and a Blindside League (No monitor attached to your PC tower).

That was funnier than it should have been.
"
Or is it? Seems to me when you take out trading and playing with bitchboys, it's not easy after all.

Small event made by small part of community. Do yo use this to rate game?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
This is why there's no SSF league.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Using EXP and level values do determine how hard the game is isn't really realistic. People can roll whatever map mods they want and level in whatever map they feel comfortable.

The game is about creating danger by stacking randomness during combat (there are a LOT of combinations that can kill you). Sadly, every single league they nerf the most dangerous ones until there is only like a dozen of combinations that can kill you.

The game is about knowledge and it is, indeed, very easy as you get familiar with more and more scenarios. There is always something that can kill you, but these moments became too rare.
I'd be interested to see what happened in a ggg sanctiones ssf league. My sense is someone would hit 100 in hc not too much slower than regular leagues.
LOL this just makes me laugh even harder now after recent posts.

First people say that they want free loot because its too hard to get items, soo GGG does perandus league. Then those same people leave saying that it ruined the game and that the league is dead, beg for solo self found league. After they do the Solo Self Found League, and then come back after quitting saying that its too hard and that they cant get what they want.

L o fucking L.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on May 1, 2016, 2:17:44 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
people say that they want free loot because its too hard to get items, soo GGG does perandus league. Then those same people leave saying that it ruined the game

the same people?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
easy game easy life
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info