"Game is too easy !!!!!!!"

Or is it? Seems to me when you take out trading and playing with bitchboys, it's not easy after all.

Screenshot is from SSFHC, which was organized by the players themselves. Some notes:

- Steel, who tore up the league, actually ripped later.
- Kyuzou is the only player who was still playing the league (last time I checked). At the pace he's going, he'll hit 100 sometime in 2019.
- Half of the players in the race are dead.
- Other half quit.
- Players who actually came up with the idea for this league all ripped, rerolled, ripped some more, then quit.

Last edited by toyotatundra on Apr 30, 2016, 12:56:00 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 7:51:46 AM
It's the closest thing to an ACTUAL test of HC the game has seen since launch. It can still be cheated easily. And without a doubt, at least some of the entrants have.

You know, beyond a reasonable doubt is generally the standard to convict of a criminal offense. Was there at least one cheater? Yeah, probably. Is it without a doubt? Unless you basically have proof of cheating, then no, it's not.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 30, 2016, 1:13:03 AM
Undoubtedly probable.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Or is it? Seems to me when you take out trading and playing with bitchboys, it's not easy after all.

Screenshot is from SSFHC, which was organized by the players themselves. Some notes:

- Steel, who tore up the league, actually ripped later.
- Kyuzou is the only player who was still playing the league (last time I checked). At the pace he's going, he'll hit 100 sometime in 2019.
- Half of the players in the race are dead.
- Other half quit.
- Players who actually came up with the idea for this league all ripped, rerolled, ripped some more, then quit.

>players try to play the game in a way it was not intended for
>game is hard

What's your point exactly, beside the obvious?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I didn´t even attmept because no trading = slower progress = much higher chance to die to DC. Not that it´s much harder, but slower imo
"
I didn´t even attmept because no trading = slower progress = much higher chance to die to DC. Not that it´s much harder, but slower imo

Well, that's a big no-no by itself.

I mean, if someone really wanted, they could theoretically level to 100 in Dried Lake... Would be easy apart from the mind-numbing grind part.

Time is the most important resource in Path of Exile.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I'm not in the league but I made a SSF character because I was bored of my CoC. The only thing bothering me is my really bad weapon, everything else is fine. Using this at level 73..

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well yeah, but that's also a well-known fact. Trading and the economy have always been central in GGG's vision of the game and that's been said repeatedly, directly or by implication. If you want citations, here's a relatively recent one-hour interview with Chris:

https://youtu.be/Vwi6U7MojDQ?list=PL4aZrsY9M5qA3-seudJZlG4I1NsUHDGxg
Last edited by Bars on Apr 30, 2016, 7:57:32 AM
Not a "well known fact" but a popular opinion... one used to justify their cause. The game is not "based on trade". It's just that players that engage in it want an excuse for their weakness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info