3 Months league system

maybe because steam users tend to try new games constantly, rarely sticking to one
even if steam users counted for 50% of the players it wouldn't accurately represent the whole
Yeah stop posting Steam charts and Reddit threads , noone cares about them D:
R.I.P 4.B.
I'm sorry dude, but you're basing your argument off of a little over a month of play versus players who have literally spent a year of their life ingame. You also have to look at the fact that you're just inexperienced, and you're also relying solely on your personal opinion. GGG's 3 month system is clearly working, even to the point that the game's growing. In fact, this past league has had the highest ALL TIME player peak EVER for Path of Exile, as well as the best player retention rate too. POE works in cycles revolving around the league starts, and it's growing more and more with each league.

Like I said in my first post, be here for 2-3 leagues, then you'll see why 3 months is the perfect length. There have been 4 month leagues in the past, and those get REALLY stale in the last few weeks. There have also been multiple 1 month races, which feel fine if your only goal is to get the challenges done for the MTX in them, but they still feel too short. GGG's played around and found 3 months to be the best league length.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Number of players is meaningless. It's the number of supporters that matter. Is GGG still in business? Yep. They are hiring. They got a new building.

Fluctuation in games is natural... and healthy. So quit it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info