I feel like D3 ROS is actually now better than POE

"
Pewzor wrote:
And I won't call PoE's reroll spam system great either, because not everyone likes to play the same fucking acts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
"
So i am forced to follow a guide someone else has except I could never find those items and actually obtain those builds.

Brother I am fairly new to the game as well. But even I understand that no one is forcing you to follow someone else's guide. Why not make the character for yourself and what you want rather than a copy of another's recommendations?

"
I feel like POE is for people who don't have a job maybe kids who come home from school and have all the time in the world.

In D3 I could actually understand the game understand whats going on in a reasonable amount of time. The effort needed in POE is not what you call anything normal for an adult, the effort to understand whats happening in POE or understand the posts for these builds on this forum is on the level of master basement dweller.

Negative. That's a personal problem for you only. With all due respect to everyone here I probably have the busiest schedule than 99% of the people playing this game. That's only because I live the life of an airborne infantryman as a 20 year old. I have less down time than anyone I know but I'm great at managing that time. Therefore for someone like me, since I really wanted to learn and play this game, I've understood everything so far. The game is so simplistic yet unique, I love how your own character build can be almost whatever you want. I personally don't see anything complicated to understand in this game. You're the first I've ever heard of it from.

"
Maybe its time I went back to D3 and stop fooling myself thinking that POE is better and that I can play it or have builds like what i see in videos here.

How bad could D3 be anyways? I hear the end game is better than POE.

TL;DR Just play whatever you want dude. What's the point of ranting to this community about it?
Neat.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

How bad could D3 be anyways? I hear the end game is better than POE.

It's subjective.

If you like a simple minded game that's easily accessible. Diablo 3 is your game. If you like Blizzard deciding what build you will play every season then Diablo 3 is your game. If you like having no gear choices because over half of your gear slots is pre-determined by the set Blizzard tells you to use and hands you on a silver platter for free, then Diablo 3 is your game. If you like purdy graphics, diablo 3 is your game.

Just play what you like.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
I guess you didn't put much effort into anything in life. If you like being served play d3 and have fun. Poe is not for you if you can't break these walls.

Good point been playing POE for 3 years now and have yet to even understand what the heck is going on.

Maybe in another life I might figure it out.

3 years and you still have no clue ? Maybe you should just stick to tic tac toe or crossword puzzles.
Last edited by Ratedetar on May 1, 2016, 8:26:30 PM
poe is very similar to d3
"
I feel like POE is for people who don't have a job maybe kids who come home from school and have all the time in the world.

In D3 I could actually understand the game understand whats going on in a reasonable amount of time. The effort needed in POE is not what you call anything normal for an adult, the effort to understand whats happening in POE or understand the posts for these builds on this forum is on the level of master basement dweller.

Maybe its time I went back to D3 and stop fooling myself thinking that POE is better and that I can play it or have builds like what i see in videos here.

Like my 4 year old nephew would say..."you're so funny!"
If you can't control it, STOP.
"

Path of Exile becomes complete with a active guild IMO, the amount of information in this game can be easily crunched and broken down when you have multiple brains working together.

You should actually feel lucky to play a free game with the complexity of Path of Exile, accept the challenge and adapt, you will grow from it.
Last edited by Charburn on May 2, 2016, 2:49:03 AM
Well melee in d3 is better i give them that and endgame is the same, here u lvl up to 90+ and kill yourself out of boredom and in diablo u farm paragons until u die for the same reason. Also fuk trials and golden doors.
I've played 2 years of D3 before coming to POE 5 month ago. And i won't come back to D3.

Some reason :

- more diversity, more build
- the tree, ascendancy class, etc
- end game is way more attracting than GR100,150,1567468 etc
- lvl 100 is long enough to compensate the parangon system
- no lengedary loot every 10sec
- no character full stuff in 30 min
- guildy
- the trade, economy
- event, race
- lore, mission
- master, hideout, vaal mechanics, etc