I feel like D3 ROS is actually now better than POE

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Apr 29, 2016, 11:23:11 AM
"
Incompetent wrote:
Reasons D3 is better than POE for me:

2. Server lag is less of an issue (partly because Blizzard can afford lots of servers, but also because of the simplified gameplay that makes timing less critical)

Man i almost pissed myself laughing when i read this... Seeing as how i have a Graveyard full of dead HC characters in D3 of which ALL but 2 maybe 3 deaths have ALL come from DC or severe sever lag.

And OP... your still a new player since 2013? You mean to tell me you have played since 2013 and just now got to lvl 32? maybe D3 is more your speed....

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Apr 29, 2016, 12:19:47 PM
Personally I would not even buy ROS after that console release, making the original fanbase...beta-testers.

IMO though act 4 is bad. Too many boss fights...I like Kaom and the wizard with the books...and Malachai but they are way too OP. I remember when Dominus was new and he was OP aswell. But with the addition of act4 I don't bother trying HC.

I did play the original D3 recently though and although it was fun--I prefer POE...But they need to halve the bosses in Act4--send them to ActV and remove Cruel difficutly please!
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I hear the end game is better than POE.

you talking to walls again?
"
bobatronik wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I hear the end game is better than POE.

you talking to walls again?

Are you a wall? Do tell
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Op, don t mind the negative replies here, Most of people are drug addicted to this game and can t see the flaws it have anymore.

Grinding Voll forever until you get braindamage make you forget many problems. I even know guys neglecting wives and kids to play races seasons.

D3 is now a very good game like grim dawn. Better than poe? Maybe just less of an hard drug.
Poe is like crack
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 29, 2016, 2:43:21 PM
PoE is more complicated than D3.

This is reason why PoE is great game not why D3 is good.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
OP if you enjoy playing D3 and own a license to play it, by all means, play it. There is this strange belief that people ascribe to that would make it seem as though you can only play one game and must hate all others. If you aren't having fun doing something then you should take steps to make it so you are enjoying what you are doing in your free time.

I hate D3 so I don't play D3. The only reason I tried so hard to like D3 was my love for D1 and D2. Once it became clear that they were going a completely different direction I stopped playing and lost all hope.

I love PoE and have donated generously but I have barely played it in 3 weeks aside from daily master quests. I've been rocking out hard on Grim Dawn and I am loving every minute of it. The moment I don't, I'll make a change to improve my enjoyment.

#1 rule in gaming is to have fun. Always remember that. Be well in whatever you do.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I fully support your return to D3. D3 spoon feeds you. Some people need that. I am in the best D3 clan. I've pushed rank 1 every season. Poe is a far superior game.

/end
"
Neph00 wrote:
I fully support your return to D3. D3 spoon feeds you. Some people need that. I am in the best D3 clan. I've pushed rank 1 every season. Poe is a far superior game.

/end

I fully support your condenscending approval of his departure. No one cares what you play, but some people still feel the need to tell us what they think is better. Some people need that. I run iron man marathons. I am the best. I've trained with Lance Armstrong every season. PoE is not superior in any way except build customization and some cool uniques.

/backtothefuture
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info