2.3 Poison Block BV Budget Supertank -- League Starter (new vid)

Oh, yes. I doubled the stat for some reason -.-

Yes, it does look like the scourge would be better now than cybil's. I haven't tried the build since the BV "nerf", so I don't know how the life on hit feels. But the attack speed alone is really nice, not to mention that minion damage affects poison. I forgot about that double dip; it forsure would be a stronger alternative now.

Not to mention that the phys through ES Jewel would allow for better flask management.
Amazing work! I'm for sure going to try an updated version later this league, or to start the next.
i just try to fight the chimera, it was too easy, i swap my poison gem for a blind gem since the boss is immune to poison. it takes a bit of time, but i just face tank him without using a flask ...

The phoenix fight is quite easy too, just dodge his big telegraphed explosion and sometimes is yolo charge.

My gear is better now than my previous post and my skill tree change a bit too, i take the curse node near the scion, i take the damage over time instead of the physical damage in the shadow area.

tree + gear lvl 93

impossible map mod :
reflect physical

hard/very hard map mod :
no life/mana ragen => need to change colour for warlord's marke or remove poison gem and put mana leech.

really annoying/can be dangerous depends of map boss:
60%less mana regen/life regen ( 40%less is easy and it's yellow map, but in red maps it can makes some bosses fight (easy to impossible depends of boss ) or essence mobs hard( when with other damage mod,etc. ),
hexproof&bloodmagic for some high tier map.

take care but easy map mod( some combinations can be dangerous ):
poison ( with vulnerability curse, it can be dangerous )
no leech ( just use the sorrow of the divine ) ( depends of map boss too )

all other map mods are "free", enfeeble map with monter life and monster physical resist is annoying ^^ but easy to do.
Last edited by xMasaox on Oct 11, 2016, 7:30:56 AM
This build works for the 3.2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info