Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

Very strange. I'd prefer making a character here http://ssf.poeladder.com/ instead.
The only people that will be taking this 2 week Perandus league seriously and competing in it are those that are shooting for a Demi chest. That's the only real prize for competing.

Most top racers will have enough coins that the MTX prizes are trivial, and then there's the casual playerbase that has little chance to reach the top 25 per class Demi.

I mean, I get it, this is a competitive event. Race seasons are framed around being the best, too. But if you're going to release this to run in the same frame that normal Perandus is - while not changing anything in the Perandus competitive event - you're wasting what could have been a good event.

Promise you if there was no Demigod's reward there would be no meaningful participation in the event.
Bring back race seasons.
Doing this alongside is a mistake and will depopulate the main temp leagues further. It's also a sad excuse for having no race season this time.
Last edited by visibledark on Apr 29, 2016, 2:36:33 AM
GREAT NEWS!!!! STANDARD will be alive again, THX!

CADIRO ARE DEAD, POE will be a more fun game again, no strange experiments that only benneffit noobs for next league please, many of us started POE 3 years ago or more, we need again the fun of get something a T1 item and almost die of a hearth attack, please bring back again that emotion. No emotion mmm ok a T1 items, ok a few chaos yeeey,lets continue farming others 83092803921803 maps to get something mmmmm "nice"
Last edited by daco222 on Apr 29, 2016, 3:21:00 AM
Comparing to garena solo event and its prizes this event is some kind of a joke.
Why do people want a solo self found league so much, if I wanted to do that I would go play Diablo 3...
You are just phoning this race event in guys.

Also, the number of random rewards is pitiful. A small reward that we can get upon reaching level 80-90 would be a good idea.

Bad idea if you ask me.
You are basically running the same league and splitting the player base. Why not run this after the original perandus league ends?
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
Why do people want a solo self found league so much, if I wanted to do that I would go play Diablo 3...

Do you seriously see the only difference between PoE and D3 being no trade?

Seriously? That's the only reason you play PoE is because you can trade? WTF?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 29, 2016, 2:55:27 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Simplexity99 wrote:

Do you seriously see the only difference between PoE and D3 being no trade?

Seriously? That's the only reason you play PoE is because you can trade? WTF?

yep that's 100% true you got that right on the spot good job detective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info