Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
While you may see him again in the future, we've announced that Cadiro Perandus won't be rolled into the core game...

You have? I must have missed that announcement. First time I've seen GGG say it. Where can I read about it?

Not interested in any of those MTX. Looks like I'll wait till the next league is announced.

https://youtu.be/Vwi6U7MojDQ?t=213

Chris talks about it on the state of exile 51 episode in the link. (3:28 for the specific question about perandus league staying or going.)
Last edited by Menacetech on Apr 29, 2016, 12:48:53 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
MFW people who say "omg best league ever!" are the same people bitching that perandus is dead for the exact same reason why they think the league is the best ever.

*cough cadiro cough*

these people have never played the best leagues, back in the days GGG has not lost its magic to make long lasting fun leagues

Nemesis, wow
Anarchy, yummi
Ambush, omg
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
not ssf :(
It was almost begging for it.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely entering in this one. Hope to get some sort of a cool mtx out of it. :)
You guys don't know how many greedy people that will play ONLY because there's an alt art demigod item as a reward. Just from that you can at least get so many people lol.
Can the perandus event in the perandus league drop a div card set that you turn in for a div card that you turn in for a perandus event?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Bekdesh wrote:
You guys don't know how many greedy people that will play ONLY because there's an alt art demigod item as a reward. Just from that you can at least get so many people lol.

winning my demi was a terrible experience but i'd love to do it again
I do love fresh economies; it feels really good to start from scratch, but I have to say I'm a little confused by this short league. Hopefully they will change it to be different somehow from the normal Perandus league. Tbh, SSF would be great, and really follow the theme of what Perandus is supposed to allow us to do, but I understand the hesitation there. I just hope something is going to be different from the normal Perandus league.

Anyway, good work GGG! Keep it up, and I can't wait to roll me some more characters!
You sure know how to destroy a league a month before it ends.
You divide the remaining players in 2 leagues with exactly the same content.
Start from scratch in the exact same league for 2 weeks for 1/x.000 chance to win an mtx.
Some decisions are just wtf...
Garena's SSF event with 4 additional modes looks more attractive. When Garena starts to look more attractive, something is really, REALLY wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info