Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

Competitive? Can you guys just please stop focusing on that word, "competitive", so much?! This game needs less competitive and more fun! ARPGs never have been and never will be competitive. I'm not gonna pull some random percentage out of my arse, although I really want to, but I'm pretty sure "most of" your current player base would rather you just forget that word, "competitive", completely and started focusing on "FUN" (and "performance", but that's another matter).

This just sounds lazy tbh. Very disappointing. Very sad. I'll be back next league though ... obviously
Hype!
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
smileys wrote:
99-100 % of people do not want perandus inside perandus.
Change something!

+1

+1
kinda boring doing same league again :/
"
TommiHelm wrote:
Competitive? Can you guys just please stop focusing on that word, "competitive", so much?! This game needs less competitive and more fun! ARPGs never have been and never will be competitive. I'm not gonna pull some random percentage out of my arse, although I really want to, but I'm pretty sure "most of" your current player base would rather you just forget that word, "competitive", completely and started focusing on "FUN" (and "performance", but that's another matter).

This just sounds lazy tbh. Very disappointing. Very sad. I'll be back next league though ... obviously

+1
Whenever i see "race" on event i know i won't be able to participate and earn those cool rewards :/
So the deal is:

Start a new character
Level those Masters yet again
The top 525 players (by Ascendancy Class) will receive a cool MTX
A random 415 players will receive a gifted MTX

On that basis, I'll just keep developing my established characters in the already established Perandus League. There's really nothing new or enticing here, and I'm completely fed up with leveling those bloody masters!
I will not take part in this event.
Im not finished with ordinary perandus league yet.

This was not a good event, at least not right now.
You should have done this when the real perandus league finishes.
Sh*t race without any doubts.

PoE is getting worse in terms of leagues&events, we can see by last Winterheart not worthy prizes (first in my mind) .

Sincerly opinion.
Last edited by Qwatayean on Apr 30, 2016, 8:00:32 PM
If the prizes were worth the effort, I'd be upset that Scions get shafted like that, all counting as 1 Asc class and receiving only 1/3 of the prize pool of any other class. But since this whole thing looks like a complete and utter waste of time, I guess it doesn't really matter here.

However, next time there are prizes by class, please don't be so unfair to Scions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info