[2.2] VIDEO Added-10 spells Abaxoth on Cocaine CWDT Build

sry for the huge delay,at last videos are up,sry it took long :D
I couldn't imagine how effective the build is without vdo.Now after seeing it,I'm amazed.
Thanks for sharing your idea and your vids.
Last edited by jojoe2526 on May 25, 2016, 6:25:00 AM
Hi.May I ask you question?
What's the priority of gems from 4L to 6L?
Or can I use CWDT-Arc-firestorm-Glacial Cascade/Blade Vortex on Bow (or any other aoe spell) before I can have 5L then 6L.
Last edited by jojoe2526 on May 26, 2016, 6:37:05 AM
"
jojoe2526 wrote:
I couldn't imagine how effective the build is without vdo.Now after seeing it,I'm amazed.
Thanks for sharing your idea and your vids.

thanks and hope you enjoyed ^
"
jojoe2526 wrote:
Hi.May I ask you question?
What's the priority of gems from 4L to 6L?
Or can I use CWDT-Arc-firestorm-Glacial Cascade/Blade Vortex on Bow (or any other aoe spell) before I can have 5L then 6L.

priority for gems is the same order i mentioned them in,i said that in the links section

here it is again for the bow incase u missed it

6l Bow :CWDT + BladeFall + Flamesurge + Ice Bite + Ethereal Knives + Controlled Destruction (swap ice bite for Culling strike/blind for single target boss fight)

also i've tried almost most spells and those are what i've noticed to be the best combination,u only need 1 lightning spell for shocking,and ball lightning proved to be the best for that,as it remains for long time so shocks over and over,caz sth like arc ,the shock wont last long caz the skill dmg isnt high..
blade vortex,u won't be able to maintain high stacks of it,also ur spells have high range with quality or even without,monsters wont get into ur blae vortex range,
firestorm,u only need 1 fire spell and that is to ignite,so that flame surges do 50% more dmg single target mvp" .and fireball proves to be the best as it has chance to ignite apart from the crit ignite,also it can shotgun,so btr for single target,
other spells are based on shotgunning ability,to having phys spells in so resistant mobs wont be much of a problem as well as reflect..

5l death harp is 10c or sth btw mb less,caz no 1 uses it,6l ,no 1 got it,only 1 in standard even i thinj,so if u want it u'll have to self craft it like i did
Last edited by mazengamedawy on May 26, 2016, 9:19:37 AM
^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info